Note 3 Root went wrong #noobie

Search This thread

Timenote

Feb 15, 2014
Dear,

I tried to flash my demo unit with no succes.
Got now the message ''proces system isn't working'', and then it reboot itself automaticly.

The only thing i want right now is to restore evrything.

Tried to delete the moden and HLOL part, but cant delete them?

Greetings

Last edited:

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Hey,

After rooting my Note 3 n9005 it went wrong.
When i boot my note 3 i saw a black background and after a few seconds i had the message "process system isnt working" i pressed "ok" and after a few second the device reboot it selfs comstantly.
I tried to root / flash it a few times but none of it helps.
Installed cmw recobery and cleared the cashes, also doesnt help.

Could anyone oleas help me?

sorry for my englisch, come from the netherlands.

(posted before in the wrong sub forum i guess)

Your EFS is warped, flash THIS and it'll fix it for you. This happens at random and isn't really a user error IMO

Reactions: Rosli59564

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Get yourself an sd card. You can't access internal memory so you are screwed until you get one...
You need to also tell us what version of Android you are on as the can be a deciding factor in what you need to do... Some things that will fix one version of android won't help the next... If you don't know what this means you should do A LOT of reading before trying this stuff again, read about Kitkat and Jellybean...

Reactions: Rosli59564

Timenote

Feb 15, 2014
Get yourself an sd card. You can't access internal memory so you are screwed until you get one...
You need to also tell us what version of Android you are on as the can be a deciding factor in what you need to do... Some things that will fix one version of android won't help the next... If you don't know what this means you should do A LOT of reading before trying this stuff again, read about Kitkat and Jellybean...

You right, i should read about it alot more.
I rooted my Galaxy s Advanced already with a noob guide, so i fould it would be easy to do it again.

Timenote

Feb 15, 2014
Guys, im verry frustrated now, im a real noob who fold he could do this easily, without thinking or reading anything i tried to flash my demo unit.
Now i have a huge problem because this phone is not mine.

Anyone who has a solution, the thing earlier pronounced in this topic didnt help.

kriskras

Jan 23, 2012
Zoetermeer
Samsung Galaxy S10
Get yourself a stock rom and flash it using ODIN and stock recovery might do the trick but make SURE you flash the CORRECT ROM.

Correct rom depends on what you had running. If you where running kitkat you MUST flash kitkat again. If you had 4.3 you better stick to that until it's up and running again.

Timenote

Feb 15, 2014
Get yourself a stock rom and flash it using ODIN and stock recovery might do the trick but make SURE you flash the CORRECT ROM.

Correct rom depends on what you had running. If you where running kitkat you MUST flash kitkat again. If you had 4.3 you better stick to that until it's up and running again.

Okay thanks im going to try that, it doesnt matter that the phone is a demo unit?

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Guys, im verry frustrated now, im a real noob who fold he could do this easily, without thinking or reading anything i tried to flash my demo unit.
Now i have a huge problem because this phone is not mine.

Anyone who has a solution, the thing earlier pronounced in this topic didnt help.

Ahh, not you did not mention you had a DEMO unit. That changes everything.. As DEMO unit's don't have radio's in them so you cannot flash a modem from what I am aware..

Timenote

Feb 15, 2014
Ahh, not you did not mention you had a DEMO unit. That changes everything.. As DEMO unit's don't have radio's in them so you cannot flash a modem from what I am aware..

You right i should told you guys its a demo unit.
But i could root it, when i would delete modem and HLOL, right?
I tried that but cant delete them, tried evrything but dont have permissions in tar files.

FeralFire

Jan 18, 2012

DEMO units don't have radios? o_O
That's new to me.
So Samsung actually goes through the effort of separately manufacturing them....weird Sammy. :p

FeralFire

Jan 18, 2012
Yeah they don't have a radio on the MB - guess it's to stop people actually using the device early etc -- They use specially adapted firmware also

In my country (India), they just keep the Snapdragon version (official is the Exynos) for DEMO pieces and just rely on the region lock to keep people out. :p
I tried so hard to buy one of them, but nobody agreed. Finally got mine from overseas.

Reactions: radicalisto

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

After rooting my Note 3 n9005 it went wrong.
    When i boot my note 3 i saw a black background and after a few seconds i had the message "process system isnt working" i pressed "ok" and after a few second the device reboot it selfs comstantly.
    I tried to root / flash it a few times but none of it helps.
    Installed cmw recobery and cleared the cashes, also doesnt help.

Could anyone oleas help me?

sorry for my englisch, come from the netherlands.

(posted before in the wrong sub forum i guess)

Your EFS is warped, flash THIS and it'll fix it for you. This happens at random and isn't really a user error IMO
    DEMO units don't have radios? o_O
    That's new to me.
    So Samsung actually goes through the effort of separately manufacturing them....weird Sammy. :p

Yeah they don't have a radio on the MB - guess it's to stop people actually using the device early etc -- They use specially adapted firmware also

In my country (India), they just keep the Snapdragon version (official is the Exynos) for DEMO pieces and just rely on the region lock to keep people out. :p
    I tried so hard to buy one of them, but nobody agreed. Finally got mine from overseas.