S-Line Tpu Case Review: £1/2 w/Screen Protector!

Search This thread

modhatter

Jun 16, 2011
Actually I just ordered on from Amazon last night. I like the S curve on the back and that type of soft flexible case. Would think it would hold up better if you dropped phone, but don't know this for sure.

Reactions: NextGenGTR

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Actually I just ordered on from Amazon last night. I like the S curve on the back and that type of soft flexible case. Would think it would hold up better if you dropped phone, but don't know this for sure.
It surely would! I have had this case for many other devices and because it wraps around the screen it protects the actual screen from coming into contact which reduces the chance of shattering the screen. Great case for a low price!

GoPogoOreo!

Jun 18, 2013
I bought the clear (transparant) one, it's easily get dirty, and it seems i can't make it clean,
It's good for its price, but maybe it's better to pick the colored ones

Reactions: NextGenGTR

beaver2233

Feb 19, 2011
Sydney
mine looks different to the one in the op/video...bought off eBay (Australian seller, as I live in Australia) - as you can see the camera cutout is different.
aty2yge9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
mine looks different to the one in the op/video...bought off eBay (Australian seller, as I live in Australia - as you can see the camera cutout is different.
aty2yge9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I really wanted mine to be like that as well! I have no clue why mine is two different cut outs!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought the clear (transparant) one, it's easily get dirty, and it seems i can't make it clean,
    It's good for its price, but maybe it's better to pick the colored ones