[Q] Trickster MOD Config desire 601

Search This thread
Who have Good configuration for Trickster mod to get best performance with good Balance of Battery ??? PLEASE share it with us........... :confused:

I try some of and now my battery reach 3 to 4 hours only ...very bad.....

is there a way in Trickster to reset the config back to the default setting ????

thanks
Ray

rajat836

Jan 17, 2013
Gorakhpur
Who have Good configuration for Trickster mod to get best performance with good Balance of Battery ??? PLEASE share it with us........... :confused:

I try some of and now my battery reach 3 to 4 hours only ...very bad.....

is there a way in Trickster to reset the config back to the default setting ????

thanks
Ray

bro are u using kofila kernel with insertcoin rom.........then it will be buggy........

and if u r using with stock sense 5.5 then u have to deal with it cause stock rom is battery eater ........u can wipe the cache and dalvik cache through recovery i think it'll help u OR manually switch off ur phone and pull out the battery for 30 sec and then power it on then i guess it will normalize ur battery drain problem ............u can try if u r using insertcoin........i also have stock rom with kofila kernel and battery drain is normal almost 12 hour with modrate use........

Last edited:
No i am using kofila kernel with STOCK rom, rooted & s-off, battery very quickly empty aprox 3 hoers ,telephone go hot sometime and the only way to call it is reBOOT !!!, i try cache cleaning apps, also wiped the dalvik cache through recovery. still same .......

rajat836

Jan 17, 2013
Gorakhpur
No i am using kofila kernel with STOCK rom, rooted & s-off, battery very quickly empty aprox 3 hoers ,telephone go hot sometime and the only way to call it is reBOOT !!!, i try cache cleaning apps, also wiped the dalvik cache through recovery. still same .......
first install stock kernel then
do hard factory reset through bootloader screen u lose ur data but every thing will became normal and u could use xposed modules to double tap to wake and many more functions or again install kofilakernel......................(have u made ur current rom backup through twrp or cwm if u did then factory reset it otherwise if something goes wrong u can atleast restore ::::8gb sd card space required:::::)

where i can find Stock kernel to download , is stock kernel as zip file (install it via recovery ??
what is the xposed modules ?? i have backup from Titanium or must i made it from twrp ?
if i made backup now (via twrp) and install Stock kernel and recover my backup no conflect or problems ?? (backup under kofilakernel and set up de backup back under stockkernel) ??

rajat836

Jan 17, 2013
Gorakhpur
where i can find Stock kernel to download , is stock kernel as zip file (install it via recovery ??
what is the xposed modules ?? i have backup from Titanium or must i made it from twrp ?
if i made backup now (via twrp) and install Stock kernel and recover my backup no conflect or problems ?? (backup under kofilakernel and set up de backup back under stockkernel) ??

here is the full 4..4.2 stock rom for zara_ul here u can find stock boot.img ...........stock recovery.img install it via fastboot .............if dont know how to install img via fastboot then search into web...............

and here is the whole stock roms .

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

u must backup with twrp or cwm ......................install the xposed app through playstore or from xda(also intall busybox.apk or it wont work) .................search into web to how to use it

rajat836

Jan 17, 2013
Gorakhpur
in your link there are 2 files in IMG folder boot_stock.img & recovery_stock.img , witch one i need to use ??

flash boot image it has the kernel .................. and all the hardware settings .........but first make a full backup through recovery &&&& flash it at ur own risk i m not responsible for anything..................

rajat836

Jan 17, 2013
Gorakhpur
How to flash boot.img fom recovery ?? did you have ZIP version of it ? until now i can find way to flash it without PC (just from SD) more info please......
Ray

my advice............... install the kofila kernel once again and after installing kernel immediately wipe cache and dalvik cache .............
here is an other very good kernel for our device ...........u can install it also

and if u want the stock kernel then...............for installing the boot.img go to cmd from pc (hold shift and right click on anywhere in the adb folder ) and then type in the cmd these commands

adb reboot bootloader
..................................(wait for the device to go to the bootloader screen) dont type the bracket part
fastboot flash boot boot.img

:cowboy:

hit thanks if i help...........:good:

Last edited: