[CLOSED][REQUEST] Forum for the Asus Transformer TF300T tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Iceman248

Jun 13, 2009
+1

I will be getting one shortly. They are selling like hotcakes. We need a proper forum to support the load.

evo5150

Jul 27, 2010
Hayward, CA
+1 I am loving this tf300 as i just picked it up this morning.... this is very impressive I could not wait for the transformer 700.. since i have a powerful laptop and desktop this suits all my needs!

ualdriver

Nov 15, 2009
+ 1........this is going to be a popular tablet due to its power and price point. It definitely needs its own forum.

brightshad0w

Jul 18, 2010
Milwaukee
Asus TF300T deserves a forum of its own. ..

As mentioned by OP Asus TF300T deserves a forum of its own, the device aside from being affordable, has decent technical specs and seems to me that it has enough potential for development by our valued developers at XDA. I am not a developer, but that is my intuition. Hope to see its own forum, where I'd find my fix ;) .

Thankful for the current and future help that XDA has provided.

Netscr1be

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
www.google.com
What about Asus Slider?

About now I feel like the only Asus Slider owner on the 'net.

Seriously, don't Slider owners ask questions?

I'd love to see Slider specific info and a forum.

For instance, I just installed CWM ROM Manager on the Slider and asked it to flash the recovery image and it asked if my device was a Transformer.

I answered yes and it seemed to work but when It boots into recovery to backup it just boots right out again. No Backup.

Maybe we need our own 12-Step fellowship.

I would like to request a forum for the care and feeding of the Asus Transformer TF300T:

The Asus Transformer TF300T is the first quad-core Android tablet that is widely available. Unlike its predecessor, the Prime, the TF300 is affordably priced and comes with ICS pre-installed. It will be a mainstay of the second generation of Android tablets.

There are few enough 2nd-gen Android tablets, that I think a forum for the TF300's discussion and development would be fruitful toward XDA's goal of advancing Android development as a whole. Asus has been among the foremost supporters of Android, and its tablet deserves a space here.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would like to request a forum for the care and feeding of the Asus Transformer TF300T:

http://amazon.com/Transformer-TF300-T-B1-BL-10-1-Inch-Tablet/dp/B007P4YAPK

The Asus Transformer TF300T is the first quad-core Android tablet that is widely available. Unlike its predecessor, the Prime, the TF300 is affordably priced and comes with ICS pre-installed. It will be a mainstay of the second generation of Android tablets.

There are few enough 2nd-gen Android tablets, that I think a forum for the TF300's discussion and development would be fruitful toward XDA's goal of advancing Android development as a whole. Asus has been among the foremost supporters of Android, and its tablet deserves a space here.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
    lmao There's alot of fluff in that OP, E.mote.

seriously, good looking out though. we need these 300 owners out of Prime section :) add my request for their own forum also. the sooner, the better.

Don't hate on us, we are ASUS brothers now :)
    +1 for the forum. and root soon after.
    +1 to the Transformer Pad 300 Forum.

I got mine yesterday with dock. I love it. Now I need to root it. Any suggestions.
    Had mine for a few days. Def need a forum for the TF300. I haven't had any luck rooting yet. Can't get write access in ADB.