×REQUEST× bugless CM9/CM10

Search This thread

milan*SK

Jun 7, 2012
Trnava
Hello to all developers. I have noticed that some of the developers are using the new sources. But nobody improved the old roms, I think.
In CM 9.1 from FXP is the FM Radio not working, in CM 10 is not working video playback/recording and FM Radio.

I think that it can't be a problem to fix these two things with the souces. It'll be great to have a complete bugless custom ROM.

Reactions: XqepX and sigmich

sigmich

Dec 27, 2012
Collection

On Sola we have CM10 fully working except FM Radio.

Check it here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2608661

But I agree with you and I would appreciate much if someone would make absolutely bugless CM9, CM10, CM10.1 or CM10.2. It doesn't matter which one.

I think many developers are enthusiastic about new CM11 now because it's chalenge for them. But CM11 isn't stable itself yet.

I join to your wish. We could collect some money for developer who will make for us bugfree custom rom. If there would be more financial contributors, it wouldn't have to be expensive for each single user. Any other person willing to contribute for it?

Abeduka

Feb 14, 2014
Problem bluetooth and wifi xperia u

I'm not able to reply in devs thread because i'm a new user of this forum, i can't find a thread for my question so i decided to try here. I have a sony xperia u with cm 11; bluetooth and wifi don't work with any rom, i tried the slimcm the cm 10.2 the cm 9, the stock rom gingerbread, but when i try to turn bluetooth on the button does't turn on (it should higlight ON), if i try the same thing with wifi the phone starts a bootloop. Can you help me? I'm sorry for my english :(

Last edited:

Kartic Chaudhary

Mar 28, 2013
Mohali
I'm not able to reply in devs thread because i'm a new user of this forum, i can't find a thread for my question so i decided to try here. I have a sony xperia u with cm 11; bluetooth and wifi don't work with any rom, i tried the slimcm the cm 10.2 the cm 9, the stock rom gingerbread, but when i try to turn bluetooth on the button does't turn on (it should higlight ON), if i try the same thing with wifi the phone starts a bootloop. Can you help me? I'm sorry for my english :(

Try this one.. everything works.. except for FM ofcourse..
link :: http://youtu.be/y1H7v6IMwwM

0M3G4_

Dec 31, 2011
I was thinking of opening such a thread, but requesting bug free Cm9, so locked bootloader users would be able to have better Rom themselves than stock.

Unfortunately my netbook would be a PITA to build it, besides me being a complete noob at developing lol

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello to all developers. I have noticed that some of the developers are using the new sources. But nobody improved the old roms, I think.
    In CM 9.1 from FXP is the FM Radio not working, in CM 10 is not working video playback/recording and FM Radio.

I think that it can't be a problem to fix these two things with the souces. It'll be great to have a complete bugless custom ROM.