Bug - Wifi not switching ON - N7100

Search This thread

tejas986

Jul 19, 2009
Hi Guys,

I just upgraded to the latest Omni nightly and it seems that the Wifi doesn't seem to be switching ON.

The Omni ROM Version is "4.4.2-20140218-n7100-NIGHTLY"

Would be great if you guys could solve this in the next nightly or let me know of any solution available currently. It was working on the earlier nightly. =(

Regards,
T

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Hi Guys,

I just upgraded to the latest Omni nightly and it seems that the Wifi doesn't seem to be switching ON.

Would be great if you guys could solve this in the next nightly or let me know of any solution available currently. It was working on the earlier nightly. =(

Regards,
T

I've found the root cause but not sure if I'll be home to push the fix before the next nightly comes out.

Also I want to give utkarsh a chance to figure out how to troubleshoot it on his own. :)

Reactions: tejas986

tejas986

Jul 19, 2009
Thanks guys. Assuming the next nightly will have the fix. :)

Regards,
T

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

tejas986

Jul 19, 2009
Update - bug fixed. Wifi rocking now in the new nightly.

Thanks a ton for quick fixes guys. :)

Regards,
T

saimsameer

Feb 1, 2014
islamabad
wifi issue

i am using latest omnirom 4.4.2, the issue i am facing is wifi get disconnected each time i ON but it went off itself....dont know whats the reason...anybody have some idea or is this a bug? thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Regards,
    T

I've found the root cause but not sure if I'll be home to push the fix before the next nightly comes out.

Also I want to give utkarsh a chance to figure out how to troubleshoot it on his own. :)

Fix is in gerrit. And it works.