SanDisk dual 16gb flash drive

Search This thread

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
That is nice! Might have to grab me one. My 32 gig in the phone is just not cutting it anymore.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

interesting device. I'm not not sold on the transferring file thing. Yes, it's true, but a USB cable does the same thing, LOL.

I do think it's a nice way to be able to store files that one may use on both devices a bit more easily, especially for those that don't like hooking up their phones to a PC (this would not be this crowd overall).

Darkangels6sic6

Feb 3, 2011
Wish that Samsung being the world leaders in memory production and distribution they are would be paving the way of much higher memory. You think they would.
I think even dual memory chips would be awesome. Nokia did it like 6 years ago even.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

jrebo

Oct 17, 2007
Arizona
At first I thought 'I don't need this', then that turned into 'hey, I should get one of those things' so I ordered a 32gb one on Amazon for about $20 including shipping.

sothus

Oct 27, 2011
interesting device. I'm not not sold on the transferring file thing. Yes, it's true, but a USB cable does the same thing, LOL.

I do think it's a nice way to be able to store files that one may use on both devices a bit more easily, especially for those that don't like hooking up their phones to a PC (this would not be this crowd overall).

If your like me and can't stand having all your backups on your phone/sd card taking up alot of space. Then this is a good device to have as you can still have your backups or whatever you like with you at all times. For me there's been a time or two where my Rom was working just fine but after a few hours out of the house my phone would lock up and keep doing it. And my backups were at home. With this device that no longer is a problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just picked one of these up and I gotta say it's one of the best things I've gotten for the android phone. Able to keep it with me and all my backups and such right in my pocket and not cluttering up my phone

http://www.sandisk.com/products/usb/dualdrive/

If you care to check it out.