Bootloop and Installation Aborted

Search This thread

LooLeeDoo

Nov 21, 2014
Please forgive me if I have posted this on the wrong sub-forum. As I am new here, please take care of me.

So, I rooted my phone few weeks ago. After tweaking some stuffs, I had grown fondly of what I had done, yet the satisfaction of improving didn't leave me that much.

I stumbled upon SystemUI.apk and decided to change it (because I wanted to customize). I was trying to replace it with another SystemUI, but as the stupid me, I accidentally deleted it instead of overwriting. After, the screen blacked out. I also forgot to put a recovery. Now it's in the state of bootloop.

Therefore, I tried many ways and the idea of replacing the somewhat malfunctioned ROM with its original firmware, where it includes the original SystemUI. It was said to wipe data or something like that (which I don't have those recovery tools or whatsoever). Well, when I tried to flash the new SystemUI, it said "installation aborted".

It really frustrates me how come my seemingly customizable now I can't get a grip, yet this case of mine reminded of how much precautionary measures are important in taking such modifications.

All I really want now is the solution (if possible), then I would take those warning beforehand before anything like this would likely happen again.

Thanks for reading. Best regards.

LooLeeDoo

Nov 21, 2014
Well, thanks for replying.

Actually, my phone is of our local brand. It is named MyPhone Agua Rio Lite. You can search the specs if you wanted to.