Testers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
We are looking for a couple testers that would be interested in testing for an all variants(HTC One/M7) version of TranquilOne KitKat Edition. First come first served please make sure you meet the requirements before sending PM to @eg1122
Requirements are: International model HTC One, adb knowledge, can communicate in English, not afraid of bootloops, and reliable.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2498891

TIA BD619

eg1122

Would like to ask.. how active the tester you need he/she to be?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not too active once we get rolling. Maybe flash a beta every three days or so. Looking for people who will be able to provide logcats for any FC. And report any and all issues. Let me know if you would like to test for us.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

nashshafrulrezza

Jul 8, 2011
Johor Bahru
Google Pixel 4 XL
Not too active once we get rolling. Maybe flash a beta every three days or so. Looking for people who will be able to provide logcats for any FC. And report any and all issues. Let me know if you would like to test for us.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I can help then. Just sometime I need direction. And my English not so good but so far in 420.. they all understand my language. So how to apply ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
Ok folks we found our testers..I'm going to ask that it be closed, if we need testers in the future I'll have it re-opened. :D
Thank You everyone that took a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokinmoses
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts