1900 mAh Battery

Search This thread

jdd1777

Mar 12, 2011
santa rosa beach, florida
battery

Just to tell you another place to find one is the old htc flo t.v. I got one off ebay for like $10 and didnt even realize the battery was the 1900 mAh that fits in the incredible.Cant do anything with the t.v. but scored on the battery.

greenteg

Oct 28, 2010
Chico, CA
Just like the size says, I get about 33-50% more life out of my phone than the stock battery.

This DOES fit in the stock backing piece, so modification or weird cases are not needed. The bottom clip however might not fully engage, which is no big deal (just squeaks a bit), and does not affect performance.

There is a deal for 2 batteries and a charger for $30 which I highly suggest. Even if you don't use both batteries in a day, its nice to have a spare just in case you forgot to charge up the phone or had a crazy day with constant usage.

If you are worried about battery life, the first thing you should look into is rooting your phone. I have found that ginger/sense roms have the best life and AOSP roms are undeniably the fastest. Between the 60 or so ROMs I have tried for this device, my favorites are MikRunny, CCM7 (V10), and Synergy (Warm Themed). The phone will run around 10-15C cooler and 20% faster.

Stock Battery/Stock ROM = 8Hr
Stock Battery/Synergy ROM (Most battery conservative @ 1.13ghz/128mhz smartass v2) = 12-15Hr
1900mAh Battery/Synergy ROM = 15-22Hr
1900mAh Battery/CCM7 (V10) = 12-19Hr

capostat

Nov 27, 2011
wow I bought a 1750, and now i hear that there's a 1900 that fits in perfectly?

Last edited:

jtdogblue

Aug 25, 2011
IE
Thanks to this post, I bought the battery and have been running it for a couple months.. With a SBC kernel and DINC-ICS v.5 I get around 14 hours, depending on what I'm doing. Very impressed!

May 8, 2011
Is it dangerous to use this battery in the Incredible? I really want it, but I worry about how safe it is, as it is not OEM or the standard mAh.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

antEris

Apr 27, 2010
Grabbed these last week. Me and my brother both have incredibles. So a extended battery for both of us for only 30 bucks split is awesome. It seems to be working well. Haven't done any real battery life tests, just wanted to throw out a very unscientific" this thing is sweet"

Sent from my Incredible using xda premium

nate.mcbride

Mar 13, 2009
I've had this for about a year and a half. Still working pretty well, I used to get 14 - 16 hours on a charge (in other words, never got below 33% before charging at night) now I'm getting 12 or so on a charge. Still better than stock, overall good investment. :)

Danny1971jdw

Jan 13, 2012
for me (cant figure out how to get up time vs. awake time) I would say from "normal" use, I have been at one point 19+ hrs off battery hand still had about 70% BUT i dont know how much time was awake time TBH.
Definitely better than stock IMO

Where did you purchase it?

Sincerely,
Danny
--------------
Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible via Verizon Wireless

superbeak

Mar 1, 2012
Ghent
Grabbed these last week. Me and my brother both have incredibles. So a extended battery for both of us for only 30 bucks split is awesome. It seems to be working well. Haven't done any real battery life tests, just wanted to throw out a very unscientific" this thing is sweet"

Lolololol I bought 3 1800mah and have two HTC Eris batteries.....I have a lot of juice at my disposal.:D

Sent from my Incredible using XDA

MagnaCore

Dec 26, 2010
My charger port in completely broken. I tried to solder the port back on to no avail. For $25 dollars for 2x 1900mah batteries +wall dock is a steal. It kinda sucks that i cant charge my phone the conventional way but oh well. It looks like my phone is missing a tooth since i took out the usb port.

Last edited:

aka_bigred

Aug 9, 2010
Anytown
My charger port in completely broken. I tried to solder the port back on to no avail. For $25 dollars for 2x 1900mah batteries +wall dock is a steal. It kinda sucks that i cant charge my phone the conventional way but oh well. It looks like my phone is missing a tooth since i took out the usb port.

Nice.

You shold try making a DIY inductive charger along these lines. I've always wanted to do it for my phone, but given that my charger works fine, it would be tough to justify potentially messing up my working phone. In your case where the charging port is already toasted, it may be worth looking into.

EDIT: Looks like I can't post the link b/c I'm too "new" (even though I've been registered here for several years, all my lurking has qualified me as "new")

just google this for the link I was talking about:
site:hackaday.com inductive charger​

MagnaCore

Dec 26, 2010
Nice.

You shold try making a DIY inductive charger along these lines. I've always wanted to do it for my phone, but given that my charger works fine, it would be tough to justify potentially messing up my working phone. In your case where the charging port is already toasted, it may be worth looking into.

EDIT: Looks like I can't post the link b/c I'm too "new" (even though I've been registered here for several years, all my lurking has qualified me as "new")

just google this for the link I was talking about:
site:hackaday.com inductive charger​

I looked into it. The palm device that has wireless charging there's a nice HW mod for it which looks sick. Meanwhile the product I ordered still has NOT shipped but UI was charged for it. I ordered it on sat18th. Email ignored and if I call them I just get voicemail.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How does this battery fit in the Inc? Do you need a different backing for this?

It's snug, but once the back snaps on its fine

Sent from my cyanogen modded incredible
    for me (cant figure out how to get up time vs. awake time) I would say from "normal" use, I have been at one point 19+ hrs off battery hand still had about 70% BUT i dont know how much time was awake time TBH.
    Definitely better than stock IMO