Premium-suite-upgrade-package-for-galaxy-s3

Search This thread

vtfan99

Oct 30, 2012
Isn't the premium suite upgrade going to be part of the jelly bean update? And Im pretty sure it will be released in the next few days.

I don't think so. The OTA build was leaked a while back and the devs here didn't mention anything about the premium suite. This will likely take another 6 months for Verizon to approve. We can only hope they leak the update and the great devs here can make use of it.

cell128

Oct 4, 2008
Lomita,CA
Well probably get 5 leaks before it comes out... If were lucky

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

funnyperson1

Jul 17, 2007
Isn't the premium suite upgrade going to be part of the jelly bean update? And Im pretty sure it will be released in the next few days.

No the 4.1.1 jelly bean update will not have the premium suite features like multi Window. Those will only show up in the 4.1.2 update which will take a long time to arrive if it arrives for us.

jd254

Oct 20, 2007
any updates on this? JB 4.1.2 is already on my phone. where's my multiwindow support?

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I personally don't think sgIII will get the multiwindow support from samsung but that is me and could be 110% wrong lol.

I hate the feature anyway.
I remember the HTC Eris went from sense 1.5 to sense 2.1.. skipping sense 1.6, 2.0 and more, so they will skip versions IF they are ready to go..
since we get leaks, which I suspect is Samsung doing free beta testing on us, hopefully we will get the latest. doubt it though
unlike our Devs, if they are working on updating their ROM and are about to release THEN a NEW base comes.. usually the Dev will port to the new base, Samsung will just release what they have and take forever to put out the new. that's my experience, take it with the smallest grain of salt..

Thebear j koss

I personally don't think sgIII will get the multiwindow support from samsung but that is me and could be 110% wrong lol.

I hate the feature anyway.
I remember the HTC Eris went from sense 1.5 to sense 2.1.. skipping sense 1.6, 2.0 and more, so they will skip versions IF they are ready to go..
since we get leaks, which I suspect is Samsung doing free beta testing on us, hopefully we will get the latest. doubt it though
unlike our Devs, if they are working on updating their ROM and are about to release THEN a NEW base comes.. usually the Dev will port to the new base, Samsung will just release what they have and take forever to put out the new. that's my experience, take it with the smallest grain of salt..

if they keep adding features from more expensive products (note2) then why would anyone upgrade? they throw teasers out and get you hooked so you run out and buy a new product. they want to make more money. personally the multi window just wastes precious space, it's really not that difficult to switch between apps.

XdrummerXboy

May 21, 2012
AZ
if they keep adding features from more expensive products (note2) then why would anyone upgrade? they throw teasers out and get you hooked so you run out and buy a new product. they want to make more money. personally the multi window just wastes precious space, it's really not that difficult to switch between apps.

I'm with you on this one about wasting space and being easy enough to switch anyways. Might be nice to try it to see if I'm wrong though

Sent from GS3 running CM10.1

Thebear j koss

I'm with you on this one about wasting space and being easy enough to switch anyways. Might be nice to try it to see if I'm wrong though

i had it on galaxy mod and just like any of the other new features, they were fun for a bit, but in the end it came down to just using what i needed. although i do appreciate all the hard work the devs put into making them work. i enjoy the themeing side of things...

Div033

Aug 17, 2010

Yeah Idk its kinda cool

qegehuha.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

golfinglenn

Dec 31, 2010
I had the note 2 for a couple of weeks and besides the speed and wake motion to turn screen on I didn't use the rest of the extras. Tried to imagine when I would use the multi screen and came up blank lol.

head33

Mar 28, 2012
Got a update dont know what it is im stock reverted back a week ago.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362506089131.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362506089131.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 500

Top Liked Posts