Flesky issues

Search This thread

manatti

Mar 20, 2009
I installed flesky on gear 2 and it was stuck on install for 8 minutes. I striped stopping it and now it doesn't show up installed but in the Samsung store it shows as view in app manager with no option to Uninstall and re-install. I've tried Uninstalling gear manager and resetting watch and nothing any ideas

Went into phone app manager and Uninstaller but I guess I have too many contacts with the bug for it to work. Hasn't this been in beta for a while now
Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

BlackZenith

Dec 23, 2011
I installed flesky on gear 2 and it was stuck on install for 8 minutes. I striped stopping it and now it doesn't show up installed but in the Samsung store it shows as view in app manager with no option to Uninstall and re-install. I've tried Uninstalling gear manager and resetting watch and nothing any ideas

Went into phone app manager and Uninstaller but I guess I have too many contacts with the bug for it to work. Hasn't this been in beta for a while now
Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
Is your Gear rooted?
I have a similar install problem where the Samsung Store says the app is installed, but I cannot find it in Gear Manager. I am wondering if my Gear being rooted is the problem.

krazyflipj

Jan 14, 2008
Is your Gear rooted?
I have a similar install problem where the Samsung Store says the app is installed, but I cannot find it in Gear Manager. I am wondering if my Gear being rooted is the problem.

I had same problem. To fix, delete it with a file Explorer. It's in /data/app

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

BlackZenith

Dec 23, 2011
I had same problem. To fix, delete it with a file Explorer. It's in /data/app

This allowed me to keep trying to (re)install the app, but I still get this message every time "Warning: Failed to install the app."
The app appears to install on the phone fine because I can see it in Gear Manager under "Notifications". I wonder what could be keeping the app from installing on the watch?

krazyflipj

Jan 14, 2008
This allowed me to keep trying to (re)install the app, but I still get this message every time "Warning: Failed to install the app."
The app appears to install on the phone fine because I can see it in Gear Manager under "Notifications". I wonder what could be keeping the app from installing on the watch?

No idea. I would just start all over by removing app on phone via file Explorer, reboot then reinstall

BlackZenith

Dec 23, 2011
No idea. I would just start all over by removing app on phone via file Explorer, reboot then reinstall

Yeah, I tried that. Thanks anyway.
I'll try to install it once I unroot my Gear 2. Gear Manager does say that my Gear 2 has been modified, so maybe that's why.

rEVOLVE

Nov 16, 2006
So I installed Fleksy, but I also have the problem with it just showing the word "Contacts" with a blank page. Too bad they didn't implement the option to toggle between showing full contacts and favorites. As only the favorite contacts are the ones I'd expect to use Fleksy with.

peter7

Aug 31, 2005
I installed it New ...working...but how can I use the german language

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app