[Q]Few issues with phone, result of dropping?

Search This thread

id3alistic

Dec 19, 2011
It has been a few months now and I have dropped my phone a few times since then, although no noticeable damage. Few things that occur:
-Sometimes auto-screen rotate does not work and I will have to restart my phone.
-When I take pictures, the result of the photo is turned a different way and I would have to manually rotate the photo back.
-Sometimes when I take a picture in superior auto mode, it gives me a 1 shot burst. I'm not holding it either. Restarting phone solved this problem.

Two issues that have been around since I first got my phone:
-I have more wi-fi issues with my Z1 than my Z. It often drops signal.
-Camera button sometimes does not work while phone display is off.... however I believe the kitkat update fixed it as I no longer have issues.

mr.loverlover

Jun 23, 2014
When in auto mode the phone anyways made the pictures as burst shot for me, it didn't matter when it was only just one picture.
And about the rotation issues, don't you disable rotation (if not, try enabling and dialing it next time it won't rotate) ?

Sent from HTC One m8, or maybe not anymore

ckchan08

Jan 2, 2013
It has been a few months now and I have dropped my phone a few times since then, although no noticeable damage. Few things that occur:
-Sometimes auto-screen rotate does not work and I will have to restart my phone.
-When I take pictures, the result of the photo is turned a different way and I would have to manually rotate the photo back.
-Sometimes when I take a picture in superior auto mode, it gives me a 1 shot burst. I'm not holding it either. Restarting phone solved this problem.

Two issues that have been around since I first got my phone:
-I have more wi-fi issues with my Z1 than my Z. It often drops signal.
-Camera button sometimes does not work while phone display is off.... however I believe the kitkat update fixed it as I no longer have issues.

for the wifi issue, make sure u uncheck the "avoid poor connections" option in wifi->advance settings