[GB][All MDPI] Xperia NXT Pure Pack. lighter & more natural

Search This thread

mohsen1984

Dec 24, 2011
Tehran
Story:
Actually this is the next version of "NXT Fusion Pack" but this time I've tried to make it more dedicated to stock features of Xperia Go than modded ones of Xperia S. So it's lighter and more natural & I call it "NXT Pure". Together with NXT Fusion these packages give you the chance to choose what you need.

Features:
Xperia Go Home, Widgets & Live Wallpapers
Xperia Go Boot Animation, Fonts and All medias including ringtones, notifications, etc.
Xperia Go Phone, Contacts, Call Screen, Messaging, Email
Xperia Go Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Dlna, Update Center, Compass, Walkmate
Xperia Go Music Player with Full Equalizer, ClearBass, Headphone Surround & Edit music info support
Xperia S Browser
Notification drawer quick panel with brightness slider and notification swipe gesture
etc.

Downloads:
NXT Pure
http://www.mediafire.com/?yuufhdz1yddxdan

Instruction:
Simply flash via CWM recovery.

Disclaimer:
It's always a good idea to make a nandriod backup. I'm not responsible if you lose any of your data or damage your phone by flashing these files.

Credits:
Sony Developers
Gustavo RD78
sandy7
vikrant7027
przemo5020

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-09-07_1603.png
    screenshot_2012-09-07_1603.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 2,654
  • screenshot_2012-09-07_1604.png
    screenshot_2012-09-07_1604.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 2,328
  • screenshot_2012-09-07_1604_1.png
    screenshot_2012-09-07_1604_1.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 2,184
  • screenshot_2012-09-07_1605.png
    screenshot_2012-09-07_1605.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 2,241
  • screenshot_2012-09-07_1320.png
    screenshot_2012-09-07_1320.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,885
  • screenshot_2012-09-07_1320_1.png
    screenshot_2012-09-07_1320_1.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,705
  • screenshot_2012-09-07_1321.png
    screenshot_2012-09-07_1321.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,539
  • screenshot_2012-09-07_1324.png
    screenshot_2012-09-07_1324.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,586
Last edited:

sandy7

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 28, 2012
bangalore
Nice work mate....really nice to use in my next version..
I welcome u as member of hasa team

Sent from my SK17i using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: mohsen1984

mohsen1984

Dec 24, 2011
Tehran
Reactions: zephiel

zephiel

Jul 22, 2011
www.facebook.com
I've been a fan of your NXT Fusion and I will definitely try this.
I just thought it will be a new stable ROM with all Xperia Go system files included.

Btw is it possible to disable QuickPanel Settings with brightness or just leave QuickPanel.
The brightness slider doesn't look good in NXT Fusion, IMO.

Great job. Thanks'ed.

dtb11288

Nov 17, 2008
hi you, thanks for your great work
I found somethings are not right
1. phone keypad interface is transparented
2. keyboard fc when I click in user dictionary

edit :
1. I go back to use phonebook.apk from nxt fusion (temporary)
2. I copy libXT9engine.so (/system/lib) and userdictionaryprovider.apk (/system/app/) from xperia go system dump and everything works, thanks

Last edited:

luigieg

Mar 10, 2008
I tried NXT Pure last night and I noticed that the music player is buggy so I went back to NXT Fusion and Poweramp combo :)

Thanks anyway.

mohsen1984

Dec 24, 2011
Tehran
does this mod support stock GB? Is there any additional battery consumption?I posted the same question on your other thread cause I didn't notice this sorry :p. Hope this will work :D Nice thread by the way
yes, it works better on stock GB indeed. battery consumption is normal on stock GB.

I've been a fan of your NXT Fusion and I will definitely try this.
I just thought it will be a new stable ROM with all Xperia Go system files included.

Btw is it possible to disable QuickPanel Settings with brightness or just leave QuickPanel.
The brightness slider doesn't look good in NXT Fusion, IMO.

Great job. Thanks'ed.
next Hasa rom by Sandy7 will be somthing like that. He planed to use NXT Pure with this rom. For brightness & Quickpanel I have to make some changes in systemUI and make a patch or something. i'll try to do that if possible :)

hi you, thanks for your great work
I found somethings are not right
1. phone keypad interface is transparented
2. keyboard fc when I click in user dictionary

edit :
1. I go back to use phonebook.apk from nxt fusion (temporary)
2. I copy libXT9engine.so (/system/lib) and userdictionaryprovider.apk (/system/app/) from xperia go system dump and everything works, thanks
1. It's likely due to a modded theme. on stock GB with stock themes there's no such an issue.
2. you're right but I get FC when hit My Words not User Dictionary. I'll add the fix to first post soon.

I tried NXT Pure last night and I noticed that the music player is buggy so I went back to NXT Fusion and Poweramp combo :)

Thanks anyway.
Which phone, rom & kernel do you use? What kind of problem you had with music player? It works like a charm on my phone.

The power menu is buggy with this mod. No cw.
I wont call it a bug! It just don't have that option :)

Reactions: zephiel

Sigray

Aug 15, 2011
Google Pixel 7 Pro
yes, it works better on stock GB indeed. battery consumption is normal on stock GB.

next Hasa rom by Sandy7 will be somthing like that. He planed to use NXT Pure with this rom. For brightness & Quickpanel I have to make some changes in systemUI and make a patch or something. i'll try to do that if possible :)

1. It's likely due to a modded theme. on stock GB with stock themes there's no such an issue.
2. you're right but I get FC when hit My Words not User Dictionary. I'll add the fix to first post soon.

Which phone, rom & kernel do you use? What kind of problem you had with music player? It works like a charm on my phone.

I wont call it a bug! It just don't have that option :)

Yeah but the reboot is buggy too...the phone freezing for 1 min..before rebooting.

syamardhian

Jun 12, 2012
Please help

I tried semcphone.apk and com.sonyericsson.appextensions.jar and get this:

screenshot_2012-09-08_2302.png

Please help :)

(SK17i stock GB 2.3.4)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Story:
    Actually this is the next version of "NXT Fusion Pack" but this time I've tried to make it more dedicated to stock features of Xperia Go than modded ones of Xperia S. So it's lighter and more natural & I call it "NXT Pure". Together with NXT Fusion these packages give you the chance to choose what you need.

Features:
    Xperia Go Home, Widgets & Live Wallpapers
    Xperia Go Boot Animation, Fonts and All medias including ringtones, notifications, etc.
    Xperia Go Phone, Contacts, Call Screen, Messaging, Email
    Xperia Go Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Dlna, Update Center, Compass, Walkmate
    Xperia Go Music Player with Full Equalizer, ClearBass, Headphone Surround & Edit music info support
    Xperia S Browser
    Notification drawer quick panel with brightness slider and notification swipe gesture
    etc.

Downloads:
    NXT Pure
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yuufhdz1yddxdan

Instruction:
    Simply flash via CWM recovery.

Disclaimer:
    It's always a good idea to make a nandriod backup. I'm not responsible if you lose any of your data or damage your phone by flashing these files.

Credits:
    Sony Developers
    Gustavo RD78
    sandy7
    vikrant7027
    przemo5020
    Thank you i searched for this thank you it will be in my Rom :)

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app

Sent from my SK17i using XDA Premium HD app
    go on

Thank you i searched for this thank you it will be in my Rom :)

WoW! What a good news :) thank you both men. I'm really eager to see what you would do.
    Everything started with you Sandy7 :D you made me to sign up with mediafire & ... haha
    WoW! What a good news :) thank you both men. I'm really eager to see what you would do.
    Everything started with you Sandy7 :D you made me to sign up with mediafire & ... haha
    hahahahahaha lol......
    any how good job