DarkVisions 5.0 - FINAL VERSION!

Search This thread

utak3r

Feb 9, 2007
Szczecin
utak3r.pl
The next generation of my DarkVisions ROM - DV5.0. It's based on Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional. But... it's different than most of productions you can find here on xda-developers.com. You won't find any honeycomb here, nor you won't find any beautiful Titanium plugin. Instead you get plenty of free RAM and an amazing speed of the system.

Right now it's based on build 23017.
Free RAM: between 27 and over 30MB. Normally, using Homescreen++ it should be around 28MB.
Free storage: 45MB.
Dialer with video calls support + standard Windows one - easily switching between them (one click!)
On the Today screen you can put for example: Homescreen++, TodayAgenda, HTC Home or CHome Titanium.

Beta releases was downloaded over five thousand times - thank you all for the tests :)
As a reward, I've made a full kitchen for this ROM available to all!
Check it out here.

Remember - if you encounter strange problems with unexpected hard-resets, go and flash some original ROM containing an Extended ROM, perform a hard-reset, than flash this ROM and again perform a hard-reset - since now on your device should work without any problems. You can use this ROM for example.

hermesdarkvisionsv51723.png

Available versions to download:

Mainstream version - Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.FINAL.

Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.Manila
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.MotoSurf
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.QM
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23052
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23052.OldToday

User maveron58 fixed the A2DP profile issue:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd]
"Flags"=dword:00010002

Thanks a lot, bro! :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cr4ck3dn

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
nice

looking good. ive just released my 1st 6.5 rom and im working on another 3. im glad to see 6.5 doing so well even though its only beta and may never get released for hermes. it goes to show all the chefs here are doing a good job with it. we can all brush our shoulders off:D

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
yo

to fix camera try my oemdrivers, or just the ddi.dll file from the kitchen i sent you man :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The next generation of my DarkVisions ROM - DV5.0. It's based on Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional. But... it's different than most of productions you can find here on xda-developers.com. You won't find any honeycomb here, nor you won't find any beautiful Titanium plugin. Instead you get plenty of free RAM and an amazing speed of the system.

Right now it's based on build 23017.
    Free RAM: between 27 and over 30MB. Normally, using Homescreen++ it should be around 28MB.
    Free storage: 45MB.
    Dialer with video calls support + standard Windows one - easily switching between them (one click!)
    On the Today screen you can put for example: Homescreen++, TodayAgenda, HTC Home or CHome Titanium.

Beta releases was downloaded over five thousand times - thank you all for the tests :)
    As a reward, I've made a full kitchen for this ROM available to all!
    Check it out here.

Remember - if you encounter strange problems with unexpected hard-resets, go and flash some original ROM containing an Extended ROM, perform a hard-reset, than flash this ROM and again perform a hard-reset - since now on your device should work without any problems. You can use this ROM for example.

hermesdarkvisionsv51723.png

Available versions to download:

Mainstream version - Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.FINAL.

Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.Manila
    Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.MotoSurf
    Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017
    Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.QM
    Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23052
    Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23052.OldToday

User maveron58 fixed the A2DP profile issue:

Code:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd]
    "Flags"=dword:00010002

Thanks a lot, bro! :cool:
    Well, so it's as the message says: "problem with the hardware"... the bluetooth normally works here, the only problems are with a2dp profile.
    MMS Options not working

Hi!

I've using this ROM for a couple of months and its really amazing. Thanks for this excelent work!!

I only have an issue. I cannot configure MMS because the MMS Options menu item is not working! I've already tried installing Arcsoft v4 and v5 from Device Update. I can compose MMS but I cannot send them because I cannot configute the MMS account.

Please help on this.
    Thanks in advance.

SOLVED: I installed Arcsoft MMS v5.0.31.16 from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=365783 and it worked.