another PLEASE

Guys can i have a new link for

Sprint

SPCS 2.32.00WF

Coz i can't download it :(

I need it so badly... thanks in advance :good:

Mar 14, 2013
Spcs 2.32.00wf

Is this the Original ROM for touch pro 2 sprint..what is the difference of rom and radio coz i get confuse about this two ..SPCS 2.32.00WF is a rom or radio?

nightcrawler218

Jun 25, 2012
Kolkata
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Phone Bricked- need Radio ROM

Radio's for the Cdma version of the touch pro 2
Telus:
Telus_1.92.00WV

2:Sprint:
SPCS_1.40WF
SPCS_R1.96WF
SPCS 2.32.00WF

3:US cellular:
USC_2.05WV
USC_2.18WV

4:verizon:
VZW_1.87WV
VZW_1.88.07WV
VZW_2.23_WV
VZW_2.35_WV

5:UTStarcom (Cellular South):
CS_2.30WV

Hello all,
Flashed my phone (RHOD400, US Cellular) with this... And it got BRICKED.. :(

Tried to download the stock RADIO ant this link & this one also

Cant download from this FTP. can anybody help me out please. My HTC TP2 is a week old. Feeling very much disappointed. Tried this google search. But there is no sign of USC_2.18WV.exe Radio ROM. Please help.

Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Last edited:

wizardknight

Nov 1, 2009
Seattle WA
Hello all,
Flashed my phone (RHOD400, US Cellular) with this... And it got BRICKED.. :(

Tried to download the stock RADIO ant this link & this one also

Cant download from this FTP. can anybody help me out please. My HTC TP2 is a week old. Feeling very much disappointed. Tried this google search. But there is no sign of USC_2.18WV.exe Radio ROM. Please help.

Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

The stock factory rom should reload the radio, but I have never heard of someone un-bricking a radio bricked phone without a j-tag.

Reactions: nightcrawler218

nightcrawler218

Jun 25, 2012
Kolkata
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Thanks Again

The stock factory rom should reload the radio, but I have never heard of someone un-bricking a radio bricked phone without a j-tag.

Thanks again for your support. Flashed the phone with the Latest US Cellular ROM (Radio 1.18.02 WV). Found that post in THIS THREAD.

This post might be helpful for someone else who is facing the same issue. My phone is fixed now.

Well, I have noticed that the BATTERY Backup of TP2 is very very bad. After 30-40 minutes of internet access the battery goes down by 25% almost. Found a battery saver APP from XDA FORUM & also installed WiMoSPEED APP for CPU speed manipulation. I have underclocked the CPU at 422.4 MHz. But battery drainage seems almost same. Someone said in a TP2 thread that WM has many background apps running & this might affect the battery life. Should I switched to NAND version of android.? What is your experience regarding battery life & what should I do to elognate the battery backup..?

Your suggestion are very important for me.
Thanks again xda-developers.

wizardknight

Nov 1, 2009
Seattle WA
Thanks again for your support. Flashed the phone with the Latest US Cellular ROM (Radio 1.18.02 WV). Found that post in THIS THREAD.

This post might be helpful for someone else who is facing the same issue. My phone is fixed now.

Well, I have noticed that the BATTERY Backup of TP2 is very very bad. After 30-40 minutes of internet access the battery goes down by 25% almost. Found a battery saver APP from XDA FORUM & also installed WiMoSPEED APP for CPU speed manipulation. I have underclocked the CPU at 422.4 MHz. But battery drainage seems almost same. Someone said in a TP2 thread that WM has many background apps running & this might affect the battery life. Should I switched to NAND version of android.? What is your experience regarding battery life & what should I do to elognate the battery backup..?

Your suggestion are very important for me.
Thanks again xda-developers.

Glad you got your phone up and running.
WM has the best battery life, then Nand Android (if you are running a kernel with the updated battery code), then sd card android. Android will never have better battery life than WM with the code available. I used to run my phone with an extended battery, and tried to stay near a place where I could plug it in if using data/GPS. GPS and data just kill the battery. I would suggest picking up a couple of batteries off ebay. Generic ones are very cheap.

nightcrawler218

Jun 25, 2012
Kolkata
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Glad you got your phone up and running.
WM has the best battery life, then Nand Android (if you are running a kernel with the updated battery code), then sd card android. Android will never have better battery life than WM with the code available. I used to run my phone with an extended battery, and tried to stay near a place where I could plug it in if using data/GPS. GPS and data just kill the battery. I would suggest picking up a couple of batteries off ebay. Generic ones are very cheap.

Having a little glitch regarding LOW BATTERY WARNING LED. It already sucks power from the low power itself. No solution is there. But I have found a great app that disables the NEW EMAIL / SMS indicator LED. Any clue regarding Low Battery LED issue..? Any updates please.

:)

Top Liked Posts