Datawind Ubislate 7c+ EDGE

Search This thread

ManthanRB

Mar 23, 2012
London
I flashed my Tablet with 7c+ files and now touchscreen, wifi,network not working.

if anyone has nandroid backup of correct flash files of ubislate7c+ EDGE please upload it for me

i'm in a big problem any help will be appreciated.

thanks!

Claxc Designs

Aug 9, 2013
Batam
I flashed my Tablet with 7c+ files and now touchscreen, wifi,network not working.

if anyone has nandroid backup of correct flash files of ubislate7c+ EDGE please upload it for me

i'm in a big problem any help will be appreciated.

thanks!

I don't quite understand the question but please kindly to read here :
nandroid backup : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2263392
UBISLATE 7C+ Stock Rom and Flash Tool : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2204413

Hope it helps. :)

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: ManthanRB

ManthanRB

Mar 23, 2012
London
I mean i had flashed wrong files in my tab and now several things are not working
also forgot to make a nandroid backup before flashing.

So now if some some with the same device (Ubislate7c+ EDGE) has firmware files or a nandroid backup than it can be a great help
to me as i can fix up all the things by flashing the correct files

Claxc Designs

Aug 9, 2013
Batam
Okay, but have you check the link I provided?

Maybe there's a source that could answer this problem.

If it doesn't we'll just have to wait for the answer. :)

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium

ManthanRB

Mar 23, 2012
London
It seems working fine. the tab boots, touch screen works. I'll be testing it over weekend to see if all other functions works.

Thanks a lot.

Is WIFI working properly?
Do tab randomly reboots?
It hangs up in sleep mode?
Cellular Data works?

I'm facing wifi connection drop issue & another above two problems with the stock ROM in tab.

Please post some screenshot of the ROM (Video if possible)
Also post some images of your kernel logo.

I want to flash this ROM in my UBISLATE 7C+ EDGE because i face many performance issue with stock rom.

Thanks;)

Last edited:
Reactions: d3mondroid

d3mondroid

Feb 6, 2013
Gotham City
Hi there I installed a cwm recovery on my UBISLATE 7c+ device and it,s stuck in a recovery BOOTLOOP and the worst part is that the harware keys I.e the volume keys which are used to move up and down in cwm are not working so I cant flash any fix... Please tell me some method to unbrick my device using adb cuz adb is working nd device shows up in cmd prompt but attached as recovery... P.s. This device doesnt have a fastnboot mode...Any help would be very much appreciated...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium

ManthanRB

Mar 23, 2012
London
Hi pkg234

is it working after u install the rom from the above links..for Ubslate7C+Edge

plz b clear..Plz mention working & not working...

Stay away from that ROM brother!!
As pkg234 wasn't replying i flashed the ROM in my tab to check it out:D
After flashing the ROM my TAB kept vibrating all the time & nothing was working & with this a lost my stock ROM:p
Than i started searching for the Stock ROM over internet & found this int this ROM everything works except wifi & camera but after figuring out the right wifi drivers & replacing them with the current loaded ones its working.

Hi there I installed a cwm recovery on my UBISLATE 7c+ device and it,s stuck in a recovery BOOTLOOP and the worst part is that the harware keys I.e the volume keys which are used to move up and down in cwm are not working so I cant flash any fix... Please tell me some method to unbrick my device using adb cuz adb is working nd device shows up in cmd prompt but attached as recovery... P.s. This device doesnt have a fastnboot mode...Any help would be very much appreciated...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(

If your device is UBISLATE 7c+ than go here
this thread is about UBISLATE 7c+ EDGE which is an so called upgraded version of UBISLATE 7C+ :p

Reactions: d3mondroid

d3mondroid

Feb 6, 2013
Gotham City

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.. Could u post a link for working WiFi n camera drivers.. Thanks

d3mondroid

Feb 6, 2013
Gotham City

Flashed the rom from the link u posted but touchscreen isn,t working.. i found working touchscreen , wifi, camera etc modules but the problem is that whenever I install a custom recovery the device again goes into a recovery bootloop so there,s no way to flash these modules. Any suggestions:confused::confused::confused:

Top Liked Posts