Butterfly S tempered glass screen protector

Search This thread

michaelsin

Nov 9, 2012
Hey guys, I live in Canada and I'm wondering if you guys know where we can get a tempered glass screen protector for the butterfly s? I can't find any... /.\

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dodosc

Sep 28, 2007
tempered glass screen protector for the butterfly s

Hey guys, I live in Canada and I'm wondering if you guys know where we can get a tempered glass screen protector for the butterfly s? I can't find any... /.\

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

hi

Im from israel but i talking now to taiwan company that make tempered glass screen and it is not like the tempered chins glass it is japan Asahi Glass white 2.5D round edge on one side 0.33mm

i maybe convince them to make for the butterfly s 901S i say i need 1000 pcc .....

i need to know in 1-3 days

doron

dodosc22@gmail.com

michaelsin

Nov 9, 2012
hi

Im from israel but i talking now to taiwan company that make tempered glass screen and it is not like the tempered chins glass it is japan Asahi Glass white 2.5D round edge on one side 0.33mm

i maybe convince them to make for the butterfly s 901S i say i need 1000 pcc .....

i need to know in 1-3 days

doron

dodosc22@gmail.com

Hi there!! Thanks for your reply! That's an exciting news! Please let me know and I'll get one for sure if the total cost of the object itself with the shipping cost are not too expensive :p sounds exciting! Thank you!

Michael