[APP] sms machine [Mango updated 6-Feb-12] [v1.6]

Search This thread

pckshd

Dec 30, 2008
SMSmachine allows you to create and store unlimited SMS templates you can quickly send with a couple of taps, doing more in less time.

You can also create placeholders of different types for each template, so the app will prepare the SMS syntax by asking you just the placeholders (if any) and text it right away. No extra nor repetitive typing anymore!

Common uses? Many, for example:

✔ With people: to tell you will call back, a birthday salutation, say you are arriving at any specific time, arriving late, recurrent meeting/event, etc.
✔ To recharge or pay your cell phone bill.
✔ For SMS banking operations and any kind of SMS command based systems.
✔ Have customers/clients? Send them standarized text messages.
Or any particular usage you wish!

Download SMS machine (lite)

Download SMS machine (full)

Or SMS machine (pro) (plus 'my location' placeholder type)

Lite version limitations:

• Can only send to single SMS recipient at a time
  • Has Ads
  • Cannot add location placeholders.

More info at http://jdbpocketware.com/smsmachine

400.jpg

Last edited:

Thresher

Aug 9, 2006
I really liked the presentation and styling of this app.

Is there a way within the app to save a list of people to send to? I would love to send to a group of people (like for poker) etc...

chr5s11

Sep 20, 2007
I really like the app, but saving a number to a template seems to be buggy.
If I use a template with a saved number, that number isn't displayed and the SMS will be send to 123 instead of my number. If I click on the choose number thingy in the template (not the editor) and press the back hardware button, then the number chosen in the editor will be displayed and used.

And I would like to be able to send messages to a group of people as well.

pckshd

Dec 30, 2008
Thanks for the feedback. There is actually an issue in saving the SMS number, will be fixed in next update. I will also pass the suggestion about the contacts group.

Reactions: chr5s11

polyq

Apr 12, 2011
Nice

Having a similar app in the market I can say that you have really created a visually appealing experience for the end user. Great job =)

Reactions: pckshd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SMSmachine allows you to create and store unlimited SMS templates you can quickly send with a couple of taps, doing more in less time.

You can also create placeholders of different types for each template, so the app will prepare the SMS syntax by asking you just the placeholders (if any) and text it right away. No extra nor repetitive typing anymore!

Common uses? Many, for example:

✔ With people: to tell you will call back, a birthday salutation, say you are arriving at any specific time, arriving late, recurrent meeting/event, etc.
    ✔ To recharge or pay your cell phone bill.
    ✔ For SMS banking operations and any kind of SMS command based systems.
    ✔ Have customers/clients? Send them standarized text messages.
    Or any particular usage you wish!

Download SMS machine (lite)

Download SMS machine (full)

Or SMS machine (pro) (plus 'my location' placeholder type)

Lite version limitations:

• Can only send to single SMS recipient at a time
    • Has Ads
    • Cannot add location placeholders.

More info at http://jdbpocketware.com/smsmachine

400.jpg
    Thanks for the feedback. There is actually an issue in saving the SMS number, will be fixed in next update. I will also pass the suggestion about the contacts group.
    Nice

Having a similar app in the market I can say that you have really created a visually appealing experience for the end user. Great job =)