[ROM][NEW RELEASE] LeWa ROM U9000 12.04.13 UI2.0

Search This thread

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan

Do u think i should update this lewa? Actually the solution to get a stable lewa is simple, i just need to extract lewa rom for huawei c8650 & transfer the framework folder to my current lewa. But other thing is catching my eyes now, LIGUX already came out with v4.0 (ICS)

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium

Sergekarol

Jul 28, 2011
Cincinnati
Do u think i should update this lewa? Actually the solution to get a stable lewa is simple, i just need to extract lewa rom for huawei c8650 & transfer the framework folder to my current lewa. But other thing is catching my eyes now, LIGUX already came out with v4.0 (ICS)

If you can get the camera to work I would love to get to Ics

Sent from my U9000 using xda premium

uemuem

Jul 29, 2009
Shanghai

It's neccesary for me:p

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai

Bro, as I said before, you should concentrate on bringing more ROMs to our phone. Other than LIGUX You also said you were trying to port aurora ICS MIUI? How's that going?

It's neccesary for me:p

Bro how is the first lewa ui2.0? Do you face any problems with that? I think that was stable enough but my experience with the ui 2.0 was very limited! I also believe that any problems that you might be facing would be solvable without requiring any update.

Last edited:

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan
Bro, as I said before, you should concentrate on bringing more ROMs to our phone. Other than LIGUX You also said you were trying to port aurora ICS MIUI? How's that going?

Bro how is the first lewa ui2.0? Do you face any problems with that? I think that was stable enough but my experience with the ui 2.0 was very limited! I also believe that any problems that you might be facing would be solvable without requiring any update.

Not succeed yet. Good news is i managed to boot up ligux v4 (ics) using new kernel given by austrie. Bad news is by using this new kernel, touchscreen not working. I need someone who can recompile kernel to make touchscreen working

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
Not succeed yet. Good news is i managed to boot up ligux v4 (ics) using new kernel given by austrie. Bad news is by using this new kernel, touchscreen not working. I need someone who can recompile kernel to make touchscreen working

I could do that, considering I have a lot of spare time, only if somebody who knows about this would point me in the right direction and get me started as I have ZERO knowledge on stuff like kernel....

elol

Nov 13, 2011
sabah

try ask whyzor,he can fix the touchdriver for fih/fbo

kshitij_bhatt

Aug 8, 2011
Jaipur
www.facebook.com
with edowar cm9 base miui port will not but due to some md sd blah blah sum error dont know what it is but once i tried a miui rom to merge up with cm when i first heard about the dexida kitchen ... nd i bricked my spice .. hopefully the service assoisiates here are too dumb to understand a brick so they replaced my piece :p :p

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
Not in My case, Using it from last one week, no network problem, no unknown network provider , stable, good battery life, good GPS connectivity, MIUIish camera, good music clarity and no Lag at all, which was not case on MIUI, default launcher is good but not give freedom like what MIUI default launcher provide but I never prefer to use MIUI launcher over MIUI, laggy one .... currently I am playing GTA III need lots of memory and I am playing it with lag .... enjoying real android :D

sir have u tried any other roms? is this the only rom that doesnt have the carrier unknown issue?

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
sir have u tried any other roms? is this the only rom that doesnt have the carrier unknown issue?

any other ROM ????? I have tried almost each ROM posted on this forum, only one time with CK MIUI I have faced this problem of unknown, but after that CK rectified it .... currently I am on Mokee and don't have that problem here too :D

Reactions: cheezzzz

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
any other ROM ????? I have tried almost each ROM posted on this forum, only one time with CK MIUI I have faced this problem of unknown, but after that CK rectified it .... currently I am on Mokee and don't have that problem here too :D

i knew u were one of those who tried most roms haha.. i see. do you remember which ck update was it that had it fixed? cuz im looking for the most stable miui rom..

actually im looking for the most stable day to day rom, if everything is working except fm n hdmi, n has no incoming call vol issue, no carrier unknown issue, no random reboots, please suggest that rom to me.

Last edited:

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
i knew u were one of those who tried most roms haha.. i see. do you remember which ck update was it that had it fixed? cuz im looking for the most stable miui rom..

actually im looking for the most stable day to day rom, if everything is working except fm n hdmi, n has no incoming call vol issue, no carrier unknown issue, no random reboots, please suggest that rom to me.

Day to day rom ....... I can not comment. ... currently I am on mokee and for me everything works great.... with descent battery life.. just give a try. ..

Sent from my u9000 using XDA

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
Day to day rom ....... I can not comment. ... currently I am on mokee and for me everything works great.... with descent battery life.. just give a try. ..

Sent from my u9000 using XDA

thanks for the suggestion

u sure everything works great? incoming call vol? carrier unknown? reboots?

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
thanks for the suggestion

u sure everything works great? incoming call vol? carrier unknown? reboots?

Bro I can sure you that everything works great with previous version of Mokee, Zuk has just updated it, need to fix headset bug which whyzee will fix in next week so wait for whyzee or try old version with whyzees patch

Reactions: cheezzzz

vimi93

Oct 7, 2011
DNH UT
vivek im on codename ics by elol , used sutlr to get rc3 and flashed codename ics, but battery is the biggest issue on codename ics.
now i wanna try lewa by zuk, do i need to get rc3 again or something else?

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
vivek im on codename ics by elol , used sutlr to get rc3 and flashed codename ics, but battery is the biggest issue on codename ics.
now i wanna try lewa by zuk, do i need to get rc3 again or something else?

If you want to install Lewa, then you have to flash it with RC1 or any Stock GB ROM .... because those ROM based on .32 Kernel, while if want to come back to taste new ICS then you have again flash it with RC3 or Sharp ROM.

One honest thing, Lewa is also not that battery friendly .... 16 to 20 hrs max with net all time and music and other thing .... while codename is something 10 - 12 hr... not big difference .... you can try Moded sharp ROm available on Droidson forum, quite battery friendly with all working feature including FM ... if you are on codename just need to flash that ROM ..... with full wipe ... ROM is quite smooth and no lags at all ...

vimi93

Oct 7, 2011
DNH UT
sharp rom

One honest thing, Lewa is also not that battery friendly .... 16 to 20 hrs max with net all time and music and other thing .... while codename is something 10 - 12 hr... not big difference .... you can try Moded sharp ROm available on Droidson forum, quite battery friendly with all working feature including FM ... if you are on codename just need to flash that ROM ..... with full wipe ... ROM is quite smooth and no lags at all ...[/QUOTE]

does sharp rom moded suppot theeming or any sort of customization?
i used miui and mokee both r battery efficient .
can u give me link on droidson forum?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download ROM here:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/PEuuY1ri/LeWa_ROM_U9000_120413.html
    or
    http://minus.com/mK4mnuWX

Steps of installation:
    (I prefer clean install - full wipe)
    1. Flash ROM
    2. Flash mOCk kernel (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1345481)
    3. Reboot system
    (vivekb, no gapps flashing :) already included)

This is a full ROM, not OTA update, why? Because my first port for LeWa OS UI2.0 was a combination with U8800 & C8650 sources, this new one is totally from U8800 official LeWa OS 12.04.13V (UI2.0).

Why I prefer solid porting from U8800? Native tether works!:)

Now, we wait whyzee to fix the headset. I try to use first whyzee fixed for LeWa 12.03.09, its not work, bootloops! I cannot use whyzee fixed for my first LeWa UI2.0 (12.03.30) because the ROM framework was originated from C8650, this new one is solidly from U8800. So vivekb, for sure MOKEE headset fixed cannot works, the service.odex modification by whyzee is depending to the whole contents of framework folder, not just a single file matter.

Update: whyzee headset fix is here, http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25044942&postcount=202

Credits go to:
    LeWa team for this beautiful ROM
    llorn & mantera for mOCk kernel
    whyzee for helping me fix the headset issue (maybe you can try edit the hosts file to add the adblock feature as requested by vivekb)
    edowar as my guru (barangsiapamengajarkuwalausepatahbismillahdiaadalahguruku-saidiniumaralkhattab)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This new lewa rom with new user interface has been launched on 30th of March 2012. New UI codename UI2.0 is a symbol of commitment by lewa team after 1 year in the market, lewa 1st birthday is on 1st of April.

My 1st challenge to port this new released rom is to download it from original sourse, lewa website. I took nearly 20 times to download the official lewa rom for u8800, bcoz they used 115.com server, its too slow here.

After successfully downloaded, and did my porting work as usual, according to my own porting SOP (standard operating procedure), I faced 2nd setback, my rom not booting. It seems like for this UI2.0 released for u8800, lewa solidly used .35 kernel as a strong base, with all customizations totally depend on .35 kernel, so its impossible to boot it using .32 kernel. What I hv done to fix it was by extracting another official lewa rom for c8650 & combine it with u8800, and my luck still there :)

Next step was asking whyzee to fix the headset issue, after a few try, he managed to make it working.

So this is the rom (this is a full rom, not an ota package):

http://www.4shared.com/zip/j7hswa0X/LeWa_ROM_U9000_120330.html

(sorry poyensa, I still use 4shared.com, I think its not against the xda policy, since I hv tested downloading some stuff from there without logging in, and I got no restriction & problem)

Full wipe (except for those who are already in lewa, just wipe dalvik & cache)
    Flash this rom through CWM.
    Flash mOck kernel (get it here: http://tinyurl.com/bnrshpl)
    (No need to flash Google patch @ gapps, all included in the rom)
    Reboot system
    ENJOYYYY!!!

Hacked calendar.apk which is working flawlessly with this rom (tq whyzee):
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24684978

Big credits to:
    Lewa team for a beautiful rom
    llorn/mantera for mOck kernel
    Whyzee for fixing the headset issue
    Edowar as my guru

If you like my work & willing to donate, my paypal account is at zukriaksah@gmail.com

Details of the rom can be read using Google translate at lewaos.com

———————————————

Pre-requisite: you already in my lewa 12.03.09 with 12.03.16 & 12.03. 23 ota update...

This late-night patch has been issued just to show LeWa team commitments, this emergency update came with the main reason to fix the "flip mute due to dropped calls."

download the ota patch here: http://db.tt/ONFuyjrq

details at lewaos.com
    please use mOck kernel for graphic stability

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-requisite: you already in my lewa 12.03.09 with 12.03.16 ota update...

Flash this through CWM:

http://db.tt/Yr2IBkck

Reboot & enjoy.

All same with official update at lewaos.com except gps.conf, use google translate to read

-------------------------

Pre-requisite: you already in my lewa 12.03.09 rom

Go to cwm & flash this:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ND5n-_YS/LeWa_OTA_U9000_120309-120316.html

Reboot & enjoy!!!

——————————

Ported from lewaos.com, credit to lewa team.
    Using SD Kernel, credit to Austrie
    Wifi Patch, credit to Edowar

THIS IS ODEX ROM

12.03.09 Change-log: (Google Translation)
    (details at lewaos.com)

Add desktop default theme Chong Shangqing new, simple style to add the Fotomax browser to replace the native Gallery
    Repair C8650 call quality, such as small volume, echo and other issues to fix the C8650 signal transition of the new C8650 and S5830 on the music frog FM, support repair U8500 camera can no longer use the new U880 shut down the alarm clock function (will be the patch package publish ) patch package download
    Repair U8800 35 kernel loud speaker break the sound

[SMS]
    Repair data is turned off, send a picture MMS will FC

[Contact]
    Repair options click on the contact details, ringtones no reaction fixes the dial pad to enter numbers preservation of the return should be prompted to press the return key box click New Contact. "
    Repair into the contact edit interface, do not edit any content, press the Return key to exit should not bring up the "save the Contacts pop-up box to add contacts to set custom ringtones

[Call]
    PIN code lock is fixed can not call 110
    Repair again into the call interface, and can not pull-down status bar
    Optimize click on the screen highlighted (dial rounded corners and right angles to the effect)
    Repair into the dial plate, long records of contacts to delete call records "menu item repair blacklist calls, the phone will still ring once the problem is fixed for a long time standby, caller interface pop-up time is too long

[Desktop]
    New default theme, fresh and simple.
    Repair HVGA phone wallpaper can not show all optimization Gallery replace the default shortcut theme changes

[Status Bar]
    Repair sometimes lock screen will display the names of the two operators to repair still shows the name of the operator's flight mode

[Application of convenience stores]
    Optimize the removal of my shopping basket
    Repair is download the application, enter the data storage mode, the application of the convenience store and the notification bar to download this application in an inconsistent state repair is download the application, click refresh, application management is not displayed is download the application optimized for the first time to enter the application list application icon to load speed of repair music the frog account interface can not connect to the network

【SETTING】
    Optimize the alarm clock, phone, notifications, SMS selecting ringtones, select a sound file name to the new settings can hang up the phone press the power button (System Settings -> phone -> Accessibility) set item
    Add ringtones choose to retain the "mute" option.
    The new CM sound settings, select all the voices are loud speaker (System Settings -> Personal -> sound and vibration settings -> plug in your headphones can always play through the speaker)
    Wallpaper by default to delete the application to eliminate data capabilities, to avoid eliminating data for the CM wallpaper repair the network preferences, select the list name and setting out to show inconsistent
    Repair to select the time zone repair the inside of the RE Manager, choose the font white in alphabetical order ringtones Times FC
    New Google services switch (System Settings -> Phone -> Performance -> Google services switch)

[Music player]
    Repair HVGA phone lock screen music control buttons on a next "invalid fixes lyrics too long to show the insufficiency optimize the menu" Music Settings ", remove the title head" Le Frog "should

[File Manager
    Optimize the Open File Manager, the first slide slow response optimization Sort by name, case sorting to optimize the File Manager to copy a file, click the Hardware key, back key to return to the parent directory, instead of abolishing the replication optimization does not support the file format repair the icon in the category management to select copy / cut then paste it to return to the classification folder, select the file, but the menu item does not repair the installation package to install an application from the File Manager, point completed should return to the install package list to repair the file details of the size of the data behind the more space repair Select SD card folder to delete files, classified management, but the SD card Paging is no file repair rename file, you can not navigate to the newly renamed file to repair the problem is fixed when the file name suffix is uppercase, File Manager does not recognize the file repair Click on the picture or other folder menu to sort by modification time will be FC can not be displayed in the installation package convenience store download to apply the fix to copy or cut to the SD card to another directory, category management, file name the same file to fix the screen when you open the USB storage according twice to exit the File Manager to repair exit fixes will Heixia Select SD card folder delete, and manage still file repair to delete all the files of FC fixes into a folder, scroll bars did not locate a file

【Camera】
    Add default to open the volume key focus function

[Calculator]
    Repair calculator is not accurate calculation is no longer the tragedy

[Other]
    Add Fotomax browser to replace the native "Gallery"
    Inaccurate repair calculator

[FM]
    Prompted to repair the first time into the radio, unplugged the headphones, there is no need to plug in your headphones repair using the standard step of the FM band is 0.1Mhz
    Add C8650, S5830 optimized support for Le Frog FM radio station search is less

【C8650]
    Repair C8650 voice calls to repair the C8650, the signal transition, and sometimes jump to the full grid from 0 grid repair C8650 part of the machines call the echo problem new C8650 SMS long text message Send switch is set

【U880]
    Add U880 to shut down the alarm clock function (will be the patch package publish)
    Add Blade set is used to calibrate the close sensor (system settings - phone - Performance menu)
    Repair U880 mobile network settings in the Network preferences the wcdma should be changed to tdscdma
    Repair can not use WIFI hotspot

【V880]
    New V880 Blade settings (some models or failure of proximity sensors, if use the blade set to be corrected) (System Settings -> Phone -> Performance -> Blade set)

【U8800]
    Repair 35 kernel putting the broken sound new U8800 SD card also supports camera

【U8500]
    Repair part of the machine when using the camera, green screen repair U8500 in the camera, switch to video camera functions can no longer repair U8500 support entity lights up the screen

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now download the ROM:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/fIMboVjH/LeWa_ROM_U9000_120309.html

download Austrie SD Kernel Modified Patch:

http://db.tt/ZCFLBhwM

download Google Patch:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/zTcyKVYN/GSM.html

steps of installation:
    1. go to cwm
    2. do a nandroid backup (if applicable)
    3. do a full wipe
    4. flash the rom
    5. flash sd kernel patch (huawei roms came with unique updater script, so its mandatory for u to flash kernel separately)
    6. flash google patch
    7. reboot system

WARNING: DONT REBOOT YR PHONE UNTIL U FINISH FLASHING EVERYTHING

Then, after installing Root Explorer, please go to system/etc/init.d folder and add this file (i miss it, just realize):

http://www.4shared.com/file/jBbW2pfR/08hostapd_2.html

after properly paste the file, hold the file with your finger, when the menu pop-up, choose PERMISSION, then give a proper permission same as other files in the folder.

REBOOT AGAIN, ENJOYYYY!!!!

Guys... ROM has been uploaded, please see my first post

If you like my work & willing to donate, please do it at my PAYPAL account at zukriaksah@gmail.com
    I'll try again later. Now i wanna try to port aurora-based miui v4 rom. I just got a gift frm austrie, a 3g vmsplit ics kernel, not a normal 2.6.32.9 kernel but its a 2.6.32.21 if im not mistaken

Guys... GOOD NEWS, manage to boot up the rom by combining same roms from 2 devices, no more technical, this is about creativity, u will taste LEWA OS UI2.0 sooooooon, need to fix a few minor things first

Hi guys... LEWA OS UI2.0 full rom has been uploaded, see my 1st post