[KIES]I9300XXELLC[4.1.2]<- Jan.11,2013 w/ExynosBugFix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Crest+

Oct 13, 2012
GalaxyS3-07-580-75.jpg

SAMSUNG KIES <-- Point Arrow and Press - Download straight fromSamsung Server with Official Firmware

PDA: XXELLC
MODEM: I9300PHEELL3
CHANGELIST: 742798
VERSION: 4.1.2
ROM: STOCK SAMSUNG

LINK - Download - <- Jan. 11, 2013

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

PDA: XXELLA
MODEM: XXELLA

Method 1: via ODIN

LINKS:

HOTFILE
GOOGLE DRIVE

Method 2: via KIES

Open Kies -> Select Tools -> Select Firmware Upgrade and Initialization -> Enter Model "GT-I9300"
Enter Serial "RF1C56VAJYF".

It will download the latest Android from kies.

DISCLAIMER: DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I prefer flashing from kies than ODIN...

KIES -> Accepted Method of Flashing by Samsung
ODIN -> By Developers.

I suggest Using kies to avoid problems etc.

Screenshot_2013-01-02-18-43-50.jpg

Have Fun!

<-- Please Press Thanks

Last edited:

brainimpact

Oct 21, 2011
brainimpact.wordpress.com
I've already posted this in the main threads never the less I suppose people can see the news better now.
Installed this OTA then rerooted with CF-Auto and now for the first time ever i have the red dot on boot up knew I should of used Mobile odin like last time lol not like a reed dot going to change anything any way b/c i won my device from Samsung and been told b/c of that its not covered by warranty as i asked the promoter Sammy used when i emailed them couple days back to check.

Crest+

Oct 13, 2012
GUESS WUT??????
UK RECIEVED 2 TIMES UPDATE 4.1.2? x_x

Are they special or wut? >_>

(Sorry UK owners)

Samsung Unfair :X

Reactions: dimi22

chudy_85

Jul 26, 2011
some where in europe
Info

Away We Triangle counter resets when you restart the counter fona returns to the nabitego
it seems that Samsung has applied additional security in the form of a red exclamation mark in the upper left corner and the security work that way with reads what we call the state or if we modified it automatically poking our custom binary 1 and the entrance to Cwm counter also can be stamped and we see a red exclamation mark

If we want to get rid of it before putting it into service must reset the counter but do not let that system went off which is the original and converted samsung logo remove the batteries and put me back and enter the download mode (do not start before recowery mode) and upload the previous rom and do wipe system / data and cache

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
Hopefully this version can fix the damn memory card problem i am facing. In XXELL5 my memory card can be accessed via file managers. But the gallery and the music player won't show my music or vids and photos..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GalaxyS3-07-580-75.jpg

SAMSUNG KIES <-- Point Arrow and Press - Download straight fromSamsung Server with Official Firmware

PDA: XXELLC
    MODEM: I9300PHEELL3

LINK - Download - <- Jan. 11, 2013

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

PDA: XXELLA
    MODEM: XXELLA

Method 1: via ODIN

LINKS:

HOTFILE
    GOOGLE DRIVE

Method 2: via KIES

Open Kies -> Select Tools -> Select Firmware Upgrade and Initialization -> Enter Model "GT-I9300"
    Enter Serial "RF1C56VAJYF".

It will download the latest Android from kies.

DISCLAIMER: DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I prefer flashing from kies than ODIN...

KIES -> Accepted Method of Flashing by Samsung
    ODIN -> By Developers.

I suggest Using kies to avoid problems etc.

Screenshot_2013-01-02-18-43-50.jpg

Have Fun!

<-- Please Press Thanks
    I just flashed the full firmware, followed by CF-Auto-Root, followed by Triangle Away, and the exclamation mark is gone, and the counters are reset. If it's not working for you, keep in mind that a custom recovery may cause this behavior. As such, using Triangle Away may actually cause the counter to become 1, so after resetting it, you have to check the number in actual download mode, not in Triangle Away.
    Could you please post this version as attachment or reupload it somewhere? Unfortunately I фсстще connect with neither http://perka.zapto.org/ nor http://niekske.myftp.biz:81/ajaxplorer/index.php

did you try with the stash app?
    I just flashed the full firmware, followed by CF-Auto-Root, followed by Triangle Away, and the exclamation mark is gone, and the counters are reset. If it's not working for you, keep in mind that a custom recovery may cause this behavior. As such, using Triangle Away may actually cause the counter to become 1, so after resetting it, you have to check the number in actual download mode, not in Triangle Away.

I can confirm a few things -and this will answer most people's questions.

FIRST:

-Reset counter as I was rooted and on a custom rom -> successfull and worked
    -Flashed full firmware
    -Counter still hadn't changed as expected
    -Flashed CF root v6.4 (not auto root)
    -Counter now increased to 1 with status as unofficial
    -Mini exclamation mark at top left corner when rebooting
    -Reset counter via triangle away
    -Counter now back to official and 0
    -Mini exclamation gone at top corner HOWEVER re-appeared when entering recovery & after hitting reset on the triangle away app, but on reboot disappeared again. So it is, recovery related, when it appeared back again. If people flash over CF AUTO ROOT however, they will never see the exclamation mark (followed by a triangle away)
    -Device status within settings is modified (however I believe that's because of CF root)

SECOND:

-Rooted on XXELLA
    -Used triangle away again
    -Counter still at official and 0
    -Device status within settings is modified (however I believe that's because of CF root)
    -Full wipe via CWM
    -Battery pull
    -Entered download mode - Count back to 1 with system status as official and current binary as custom
    -Re-flashed XXELLA stock
    -Entered download mode - Count back still at 1 HOWEVER with system status and current binary as official
    -Flashed CF AUTO ROOT (2012.12.04 --- CF-Auto-Root) this time
    -Entered download mode - Count back is NOW at 2 with system status and current binary both as CUSTOM
    -Still no sign of the exclamation mark so far in this second run
    -Resetting flash counter using triangle away
    -EXCLAMATION MARK comes back at the top left when entering to reset
    -After reboot - device status is modified
    -Entered download mode - Count back is now at 0 system status and current binary as official

THIRD:
    As I was previously rooted before I couldn't check this Exynos Abuse thing properly, so:
    -Re-flashed XXELLA stock (remember my counter and everything are already reset from above) - However device settings is modified, due to no wipe.
    -Full factory reset via settings
    -Device status within settings is now NORMAL
    -Installed Exynos-Mem Bug checked : it said it is affected
    -Installed CF's app of Exynos Abuse v 1.4 - and I couldn't root, nor fix the exploit.
    -I thus believe CF, via his app, in saying the abuse is now fixed

Video will be coming soon ;)

I hope this helps people with the questions.
    With all due respect sir, I flashed the full firmware with ODIN, followed by CF-Auto-Root and then I installed and ran Triangle Away, yet my counter and unofficial status persists.

Unfortunately, unless I can reproduce that behavior on any of my devices, there's nothing I can do about it - assuming you really are the victim of a bug here, and not doing it wrong.