[Recovery] Flashable Ones!!! - CWM - TWRP - Stock

Search This thread

Aerowinder

Aug 11, 2012
Yes it is, and not sure, but probably yes.

Edit: I tested Naddict's CWM touch and it works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: fasteddie5

Qverse

Apr 29, 2006
I also had the same problem with Naddict CWM Touch 6.0.2.3 .. it just would not flash.. But I just odin Aerowinder CWM Touch 6.0.2.3.Tar and worked like butter.

I want to Thank Naddict for this thread Nice looking out for us and taking a little time to even do this:good:. And You Aerowinder for your quick input and file. :cool:

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
Hey guys, just scooped a tmobile sg3 and am on CWM 5.5.0.4 --- I keep getting the Status 7 Error when trying to flash any one of the recoveries in the OP. Can anyone assist? Thanks!

If you are trying to flash TWRP and the zips aren't working...the next easiest way is to download GooManager from the PlayStore and have it flash for you.

Other than that, I'm not sure what Status 7 Error is. But I do get that error when I try to flash CM through TWRP.

jdidtht

Sep 23, 2012
minneapolis
Hey guys, just scooped a tmobile sg3 and am on CWM 5.5.0.4 --- I keep getting the Status 7 Error when trying to flash any one of the recoveries in the OP. Can anyone assist? Thanks!

Whenever I got a status 7 I always had to update my recovery and then it worked fine I'm on 6.0.2.3 is the latest touch

Sent from my SGH-T999 infected with AnthraX using Tapatalk 2

ktmdave7

Feb 17, 2011
Roseville, CA
Just made the newest version Signed .zip (for my STOCK SLIM ROM post #1)...
"TWRP Recovery v2.4.4.0 (SGS3 Tmobile)" <- NEW Recovery Version

Edit:For some reason when I check BOX "Zip file signature verification." in TWRP v2.4.3.0, it says "Failed"
I use "Autosign" to sign my zips in past...looks like I need to get another tool in future... :(
it will still work, sign part not complying...so uncheck box mentioned above

Last edited:
Reactions: WhoWhere

chupektong

Feb 26, 2013
Temple City, CA
I am on CWM based recover v 5.5.0.4, If I want to update to CWM 6.0.2.3, can I just simply put the file v 6.0.2.3 in Odin and connect the phone USB to PC and flash it without need to worry v 5.5.0.4 that already have in my phone. Also I already made a backup file clockworkmod from v 5.5.0.4, should I backup again after install v 6.0.2.3. If don't need, somehow in the future I want to recover the backup can I used that backup using CWM v 6.0.2.3.
Can someone please assist me. Thanks.

Qverse

Apr 29, 2006
Updated Naddict I hope you dont mind I update Your Naddict CWM Touch 6.0.2.3 to the newest ver 6.0.2.8 Resigned it and Tested works fine Here :good:

I am on CWM based recover v 5.5.0.4, If I want to update to CWM 6.0.2.3, can I just simply put the file v 6.0.2.3 in Odin and connect the phone USB to PC and flash it without need to worry v 5.5.0.4 that already have in my phone. Also I already made a backup file clockworkmod from v 5.5.0.4, should I backup again after install v 6.0.2.3. If don't need, somehow in the future I want to recover the backup can I used that backup using CWM v 6.0.2.3.
Can someone please assist me. Thanks.

If you read the OP These are recoveries are all flashable from recovery itself, use these to swap back and forth . You dont need to odin , just pick the zip file and flash using your recovery. I use CWM Touch and updated Naddict CWM Touch 6.0.2.3 to the newest ver 6.0.2.8 Resigned it and Tested works fine Here :good:

Just remember touch is very sensitive take your time selecting .. I just like the look of CWM touch. Good luck

Top Liked Posts