<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/003> recovery.img

won't go any further then that
Try using a different usb port or a different version of odin. Let me know if it still didn't work.

markklok

Nov 11, 2009
Moerdijk
Try using a different usb port or a different version of odin. Let me know if it still didn't work.

other usb / version of odin is giving me an error

<ID:0/008> Added!!
<ID:0/008> Odin v.3 engine (ID:8)..
<ID:0/008> File analysis..
<ID:0/008> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/008> Initialzation..
<ID:0/008> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/008> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/008> recovery.img
<ID:0/008> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

After flashing back the stock recovery

2014_02_26_17_41_59.jpg

Reactions: markklok1981

ad78

Mar 22, 2011
Connecticut
other usb / version of odin is giving me an error

<ID:0/008> Added!!
<ID:0/008> Odin v.3 engine (ID:8)..
<ID:0/008> File analysis..
<ID:0/008> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/008> Initialzation..
<ID:0/008> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/008> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/008> recovery.img
<ID:0/008> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

After flashing back the stock recovery

2014_02_26_17_41_59.jpg

Theres no way that you can reset the knox... to all those having stuck while rooting. Just load the odin 3.9 and it will solve your problem

emwno

Aug 30, 2011
Islamabad
@markklok it flashes fine for me on a different device. Can someone else also flash the cwm-recovery.tar via odin? And let me know if it works? Thanks

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
@markklok it flashes fine for me on a different device. Can someone else also flash the cwm-recovery.tar via odin? And let me know if it works? Thanks

I tried flashing this several times on the P900 model as you requested and it wouldn't take. I used both versions of Odin and neither would complete the flash. Any suggestions are greatly welcomed. I would love to get a dependable custom recovery on P901 3G device.

Developers don't need no stinkin' signature!
If I've been able to help you, please hit the "Thanks" button. ;)

Last edited:

aezv

I have the same situation, flash 7 times with different usb port and reboot computer still no go. Then I re download the file again with different broswer then it work. But odin did track the md sum when flashing, so not sure am I just get lucky or what, but try re download again see if it help.

Happy too early. Restart and cannot find custom recover:confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Android.Ninja

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I have the same situation, flash 7 times with different usb port and reboot computer still no go. Then I re download the file again with different broswer then it work. But odin did track the md sum when flashing, so not sure am I just get lucky or what, but try re download again see if it help.

Happy too early. Restart and cannot find custom recover:confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

What browser did you download it with? I have tried many many times and cannot get odin to complete the flash process. You mentioned it worked. So do you have a custom recovery that is working now?

Developers don't need no stinkin' signature!
If I've been able to help you, please hit the "Thanks" button. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With that version of Odin, did you leave F. Reset Time checked on? It's off with the version of Odin posted in ChainFire's thread.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

I unchecked F. Reset Time and ran it, and it worked!!! Thank you so much :) BYE BYE BLOATWARE.
    So far it has worked for a couple people and not worked for others. It didn't work for me. However, my tablet is not destroyed :) I just flashed the original recovery linked in Chainfire's thread and all is well. Except for not being rooted :/ sob.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

And this thread has instructions:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2656551

I had the same problem with getting stuck at cache.img. After a few failed attempts I switched usb ports and used Odin 3 v3.07 and it worked great. Hope this helps someone else.
    Anybody know of any root methods yet? Loving this tab, but I would like wanam and full mwc. Then its game on for me! Willing to donate to anybody that has a working method.

Mods: sorry, I believe this should be under q&a, please move if correct, thank you
    Have you guys tried Kango Root?
    Chainfire released root for Note 12.2:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50498424&postcount=235

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505G met Tapatalk