[Q] How I can set that the LED is permantly active if I get a notification?

Search This thread

DHD4Me

Dec 19, 2011
My HTC One (M7) is rooted and I search in the system a possibilty to config the LED. I'm using the ROM ViperOne 6.2.1.

Google said I can configure the following:
/system/customize/ACC/default.xml
item type="integer" name="NMS_feature_led_flash_timeout">0</item>

After reboot there are no change.

I do not want the app "Light Flow" although it works with this app. But for my interest I want to know how it works without the app "Light flow". Is there anywhere a file on the system which I can modified and turn off the blink of LED? If I get a mail, sms or missed call notification the LED should be active permanently.

Thanks

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
My HTC One (M7) is rooted and I search in the system a possibilty to config the LED. I'm using the ROM ViperOne 6.2.1.

Google said I can configure the following:
/system/customize/ACC/default.xml
item type="integer" name="NMS_feature_led_flash_timeout">0</item>

After reboot there are no change.

I do not want the app "Light Flow" although it works with this app. But for my interest I want to know how it works without the app "Light flow". Is there anywhere a file on the system which I can modified and turn off the blink of LED? If I get a mail, sms or missed call notification the LED should be active permanently.

Thanks

It's a glitch within Google that stops the LED from notifying you

Only one way I know to cure it without extra apps.

Reinstall the rom. When setup starts, don't sign into Google. You can sign in to to everything else ie Facebook, Twitter etc.
Once setup has finished only then sign into Google.

Notifications will now work..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2