[Q] Sony xperia go bricked! Help!

Search This thread

karafliaris

Jun 16, 2014
thessaloniki
I was trying to flash a new kernel in my phone, how ever i counld not boot in recovery mode, after some googling i found out that to enter the recovery mode i had to install an ics version (i curently have jb 4.1.2) i followed the instructions on a in youtube video.
But when i was finished and tryied to boot up my phone nothing worked it only vibrates once and dosent even light the screen it only blinks red light and when i try flashboot mode it blinks a purple light.
When i try to connect it to my pc via usb it doesn't even recognize its a phone.
When i tryied to connect it to my pc to try and use Update service it blinks green light.
Sometimes when i connect my phone to my pc via usb i can see it in my device manager as an USB MTP device.
Also when i try to charge it blinks a green or a red light for a shortwhile, then the light stop blinking, and then does nothing.

Can someone help me please?

Last edited:

rownz1337

May 23, 2014
huh

I was trying to flash a new kernel in my phone, how ever i counld not boot in recovery mode, after some googling i found out that to enter the recovery mode i had to install an ics version (i curently have jb 4.1.2) i followed the instructions on a in youtube video.
But when i was finished and tryied to boot up my phone nothing worked it only vibrates once and dosent even light the screen it only blinks red light and when i try flashboot mode it blinks a purple light.
When i try to connect it to my pc via usb it doesn't even recognize its a phone.
When i tryied to connect it to my pc to try and use Update service it blinks green light.
Sometimes when i connect my phone to my pc via usb i can see it in my device manager as an USB MTP device.
Also when i try to charge it blinks a green or a red light for a shortwhile, then the light stop blinking, and then does nothing.

Can someone help me please?

i've been in the same situation with my xperia p, don't worry it can be fixed. download a tft file and flash it with flashtool.
there are many tutorials on xda how to do that. its all good man, don't worry.

karafliaris

Jun 16, 2014
thessaloniki
i've been in the same situation with my xperia p, don't worry it can be fixed. download a tft file and flash it with flashtool.
there are many tutorials on xda how to do that. its all good man, don't worry.

Something is wrong, here is what it says in flashtool:

17/006/2014 00:06:19 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
17/006/2014 00:06:20 - INFO - Start Flashing
17/006/2014 00:06:20 - INFO - Processing loader.sin
17/006/2014 00:06:20 - INFO - Checking header
17/006/2014 00:06:20 - ERROR - Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.
17/006/2014 00:06:20 - INFO - Ending flash session
17/006/2014 00:06:20 - ERROR -
17/006/2014 00:06:20 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
17/006/2014 00:06:20 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
17/006/2014 00:06:26 - INFO - Device disconnected

karafliaris

Jun 16, 2014
thessaloniki
i managed to flash my phone with the official 4.1.2 JB and it opened but the touchscreen didn't work.
and then i flashed it with an ICS rom but I EXCLUDED THE KENEL and opened my phone and, for a second appeared the sony logo, then nothing worked.