Crackle 4.0.0 apk

Search This thread

kingv84

Nov 19, 2010
Wiesbaden, Germany
Hi,

I been trying to download the Apk of Crackle from Market via my Sony Tablet, but I cant because it gives me an error telling me its not available in your country. Am an American living in Germany but I use vpn for accessing services in the states.
Is it possible if anyone could provide me the apk for Crackle for Sony Tablet? Thanks.
Sent from my Sony Tablet S using xda premium

kingv84

Nov 19, 2010
Wiesbaden, Germany
Thank you a lot for the quick response, but this is the version that crashes. This is the exact version which came installed on the Sony Tablet. On the Android Market page for this version says to search for Crackle and redownload and reinstall the app. The newest version is 4.0.0, which is on the Market called Crackle.

Thanks again. :)

birkenhair

Jul 25, 2010
Still cant get Crackle to load, uninstalled reinstalled redownloaded and tried again but always force closes.

adubrovs

Sep 18, 2011
Crackle keeps force closing on me too. It worked at first andthen all of a sudden started crashing.

pratishk

Mar 1, 2009
London
Any update on this..?

Hi all,

Any updates onk this? Still having the force close issue. Although last week, for one evening it worked.. and then all of a sudden force closes again.

Is it trying ot connect and can not cos we are in UK?

Top Liked Posts