[App] NotesMobile Note taking app

Search This thread

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
Downloaded and its not flashing anything? The zip has files in it... first time around I left the old app in place flashed zip and it was still v1. Second time I cleared app data and removed the app cleared all cache flashed zip and there is no notes app?

Hmmm

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
Not working it seems to flash fine but there is no app in /system/app?

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
3rd time's a charm I guess. Installed fine. Seems to work OK except palm function is partially working. Background settings works, both writing styles work ( pen only or finger and pen) The only time it force closes is when using the language detection writing style or whatever its called. Free writing works great, eraser is fine etc...

Here is a log after fc

http://db.tt/5peMcBsq

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
It seems like the updated app is really buggy when flashed over the old one.

So could someone test something for me? Flash the old version in the OP and confirm that everything works. Then delete the apk out of /system/app and flash the new one to see if that fixes ant of the force close issues.

Thanks to whomever does this, it'd be much easier if I had a note :p

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
It seems like the updated app is really buggy when flashed over the old one.

So could someone test something for me? Flash the old version in the OP and confirm that everything works. Then delete the apk out of /system/app and flash the new one to see if that fixes ant of the force close issues.

Thanks to whomever does this, it'd be much easier if I had a note :p

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I've already done that do look at my post above and my logcat. I had v1 working 100% eexcept palm rejection. Anyway I deleted app data and removed from system /app and cleared dalvik and cache before flashing updated app zip. And I have the one any only bug really.

G

GuestK00407

ahhh this is great! too bad my semester just ended or else I'd be using this in class. thanks!

GarryBig

Mar 1, 2010
On " AlBa ZCLP6 Full ICS Repack v3 (24.04.2012) " it force closes

Attachments

• log1.txt
    98.1 KB · Views: 10
  • log2.txt
    97.9 KB · Views: 5

Hank87

Apr 14, 2012
Rome
Only version 1.0 works...with other versions i can't see what i am writing, i am on stunner .19 and lcd density 260

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

Tubgirl

Nov 5, 2009
Thanks for sharing! Version 1.0 works just fine on my LC1 Stock ROM (2.3.6 GB).
I also tried 1.1.24 but I didn't even find an icon to launch so I'm back to 1.0 which seems to work just fine. What's new in 1.1.24 by the way?

Brgds... /Tubgirl

NGP

Oct 25, 2007
msk
Please try a new set. There are another libs in it. They both work well for me...

Attachments

• NotesMobile_GTN7000_1.1.24.NGPmod.2.xda.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 232

NGP

Oct 25, 2007
msk
There are 2 libs sets inside of .apk. So I placed different sets to /system/lib for different versions.

Tubgirl

Nov 5, 2009
I know the OP clearly states that this is not for GB but since 1.0 works fine on Stock GB ROM but the updated NotesMobile didn't I'm just informing that NotesMobile_GTN7000_1.1.24.NGPmod.2.xda.zip didn't work either on Stock ROM. There's no icon in the drawer to launch. Just informing, not complaining ;)

Brgds... /Tubgirl

tupo05

Jan 3, 2009
Fes
Thanks dude. It works fine on CriskeloROM ICS.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an app ported over from the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet. It's used for note taking and has handwriting recognition and palm rejection. I find it pretty useful for taking notes for my classes.

Download:http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/Galaxy_Note_Developers/gumby63/NotesMobile Gnote/
    Filename is NotesMobile-Galaxy-Note-GTN7000. That is the stable version.

Mirror http://tinyw.in/5boj

You must be running an ICS ROM for this to work. Don't report any problems if you are on GB.

Just flash in recovery and let me know what you guys think!

Here's the latest version I have (1.1.24). This version is known to be really buggy for some people and works fine for others. Flash at your own risk!
    Download:http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/Galaxy_Note_Developers/gumby63/NotesMobile Gnote/
    The filename is NotesMobile-GTN7000-1.1.24.

Language Packs: http://tinyw.in/PYEL Mirror

Sorry for the big download but it would be a pain to upload each individual apk. To install a language pack, I've always placed them in /system/app but I'm sure you could probably just install like any other app.

Please let me know if you have any problems. :) I don't own a Note (But I wish I did :D)

Thanks to:
    vlara for getting rid of the device check
    Everyone who tested

Screenshots: (From the Flyer)

200tcth.png
    2m7esft.png
    15z1jig.png

And screenshots of it running on your device: http://dl.xda-developers.com/attach.../0/0/3/2/9/Screenshot_2012-04-13-08-40-54.jpg
    http://dl.xda-developers.com/attach.../0/0/3/3/0/Screenshot_2012-04-13-08-39-48.jpg
    Thanks abhisahara!
    Thanks to CaptainHakan
    Finally I've managed to make NotesMobile run on my device.
    "How to" is as follows,
    (for the people who couldn't make it run on their devices with flashing .zip method.)

Download 1.0 version. (first post of this thread)

Unzip the zip

you will see two folders "META-INF" and "system", forget about "META-INF"

in the "system" there are two folders "app" and "lib"

in "app" there is one .apk , copy it into N7000's "/system/app" by using "root explorer"

reboot the device.

Do NOT run, NotesMobile yet.

go to folder "lib" , there are 3 files in it, copy them into "/system/lib" again by using "root explorer"

reboot device again.

Download language packs (first post of this thread)
    Install your prefered language .apk's.

Run NotesMobile.

YES IT IS WORKING NOW :)
    thks for the app,btw is there anyway where we can get a widget for it n change the line height? thks
    Unfortunately no there is no widget or a way to change the line height.

Amazing work my friend - rated this thread 5 stars, and I hit thanks :D Wish I could hit thanks multiple times :p
    Thanks! :D
    hello J have flashed the zip but it did nothing on my notes under the instaler not born I am on the 3.3 rom midnote
    sorry for my bad english

ok what am I doing wrong here... I flashed the NotesMobile-Galaxy-Note-GTN7000.zip and there isnt any application in my app drawer? I rab the apk for the language too... I am running a LP6 v2 Alba rom...
    Could both of you use a root explorer and check to see if the apk is in /system/app please?
    I a few more fonts would be good.
    You can change any font (but not add).
    You should raname any font file you like to one of the following: HanodedHand.ttf or LaBelleAurore.ttf and replace one in notesmobile_len.apk\assets by WinRar/
    Thank you very much for the app... hope we will see it on Play Store soon.

It works without any problems on my Nexus 7 (CM10.1) but I just can't get the app to rotate to landscape mode. Is it working in landscape for you guys?

Nope this app doesn't support landscape sadly. That would make it perfect.