[TUTORIAL] Play Heavy Games (Temple Run) on Micromax A56 and OTHERS - ROOT NEEDED

Search This thread

anshubham

Mar 24, 2012
There are many people asking here and there that " HOW CAN I PLAY TEMPLE RUN ON THIS DEVICE ? ". So here's your answer.

ROOT NEEDED

Yes Micromax A56 can play Temple Run but after some mods and tweaks(I play it everyday). So if u wanna play Temple Run and some other games too, come on board. Woooooo...

Step 1. Increase the RAM first. Use this tutorial for increasing RAM.(use 512mb)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1834446

Step 2. Download Chainfire3D on your phone from the PlayStore. Here's the link.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.cf3d&feature=related_apps

Step 3. Now Open Chainfire3D and do this.
1. Click on install CF3D driver and install it. Your phone will now restart.
2. Download the plugins from the attachment below and keep them in the root of your sdcard.(.zip files)
3. Now open Chainfire3D and click on "install plugins". Install the 3 plugins one by one which are POWERVR, NVIDIA and QUALCOMM.
4. Now the plugins are installed Now it depends on you which plugin you find most satisfactory.(I use POWERVR). You can also select none.
5. Now click on "Default OpenGL settings".
6. Select only "Reduce texture size".
7. Select your desired plugin and close Chainfire3D.

Now download and install the lastest version of the game available (now 1.0.7) and open it. On the Temple Run screen where Play Button resides, u'll find a black Square on the backside of it, Don't worry it'll run fine. Its because we have reduced the texture size. You can also use "reduce texture quality" and others in Chainfire3D but then it lags a bit during gameplay. I found only selecting "reduce texture size" runs the game more smooth. (you can experiment with others.)

Now at first start(whenever you'll start the game) the game can/will lag. Start the game and let the explorer die 3-4 times, after that it will run smooth.

You can still experience a little of lags (it lags on many phones, because its a high end device supportive game.) depends on your RAM usage(thats why we increased the RAM).

Now you can enjoy your TEMPLE RUN as much as you want.
My Highscore is almost 24Lacs.( YEAHH...!!!)

You can try this Trick on other Phones and Games too(with a little experimentation).

NOW DON'T SAY THANKS....CLICK THANKS...!!!.......IT'LL MOTIVATE ME MORE.

Attachments

• libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip
    3 KB · Views: 2,983
  • libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,770
  • libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 2,594
Last edited:

Jai3

Jul 31, 2012
New Delhi
Gud Work bro...!!!! ;)
Mine Highest is 60 Lacs...:D

Bro, as this technique works for all the Heavy Usage Games like Dead Trigger etc...!!!
So, it would be better if you modify the topic name..althoughTemple Run must be mentioned...coz it's the ISP of this topic..:cowboy:

Amm some thing like add some names of Popular heavy games along with temple run...It would be helpful for the other users who search for different games also..!!
Just a suggestion buddy...!!!
But thanx to You Now I Can play Temple Run, Dead Trigger, Major Mayhem, and Dojo Madness, Samurai II: Vengence and Smother Gameplay in Fruit Ninja....:laugh:

Although, I Ran the Temple Run and other Games Without Chainfire 3D...and it doesn.t make any difference for me(mean same performance)...So, this implies that..no need of using Chainfire 3D...coz GPU is Gud enough to handle these kind of Graphics...Whole Game is of Ram...!!!

Last edited:

anshubham

Mar 24, 2012
Thanks...but some time chainfire comes in handy...for smooting textures nd sme other thing afterall its an opengl configrator.
Ya i'll change the name when i'll sit on pc.

Sent from my A56

Jai3

Jul 31, 2012
New Delhi
Bro, Is There Any thing to overclock this device.....???
Already tried SetCpu etc..But didn't Worked....???
Can't we Overclock it...:(
I read on XDA and Some Said we reqire a kernel that Supports Overclocking...
So from where we can get that...?? :confused:

AkashAlien

Sep 22, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Ya bro thanx now i have extra 50-60 mb free ram always on my mm a57, most games work well,beo i tried installing asphalt 5,6,7 from blackmart it said device dont support,any1 playing asphalt on a56 57 ? If yes pls get me the links, And can u suggest a good racing game free on store? Accelerometer controlled like raging thunder 3d :) thanx

Sent from my calculator using Ginger Garlic paste

niteshkondi

Nov 2, 2012
Mumbai
How to play temple or hd games on A57 micromax mobile

There are many people asking here and there that " HOW CAN I PLAY TEMPLE RUN ON THIS DEVICE ? ". So here's your answer.

ROOT NEEDED

Yes Micromax A56 can play Temple Run but after some mods and tweaks(I play it everyday). So if u wanna play Temple Run and some other games too, come on board. Woooooo...

Step 1. Increase the RAM first. Use this tutorial for increasing RAM.(use 512mb)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.cf3d&feature=related_apps

2. Download the plugins from the attachment below and keep them in the root of your sdcard.(.zip files)
3. Now open Chainfire3D and click on "install plugins". Install the 3 plugins one by one which are POWERVR, NVIDIA and QUALCOMM.
4. Now the plugins are installed Now it depends on you which plugin you find most satisfactory.(I use POWERVR). You can also select none.

Now download and install the lastest version of the game available (now 1.0.7) and open it. On the Temple Run screen where Play Button resides, u'll find a black Square on the backside of it, Don't worry it'll run fine. Its because we have reduced the texture size. You can also use "reduce texture quality" and others in Chainfire3D but then it lags a bit during gameplay. I found only selecting "reduce texture size" runs the game more smooth. (you can experiment with others.)

Now at first start(whenever you'll start the game) the game can/will lag. Start the game and let the explorer die 3-4 times, after that it will run smooth.

You can still experience a little of lags (it lags on many phones, because its a high end device supportive game.) depends on your RAM usage(thats why we increased the RAM).

You can try this Trick on other Phones and Games too(with a little experimentation).

Plss Admin help mee,,!

I`m new to andriod . I wnt play HD games like temple run etcc.
How should i play..
how to root I cant understand..!!
this much can i undestand poweroff and power on n press vol+
plsssssssssssssssss make video 4 meee plsss
n tht andriod sdk soft not working xp its saying error not found java jdk
This I hav done further i cant understand plsss help...!!
Its my humble rqst

Smit01

Nov 30, 2012
Hey guys please help me. I have XP and can't install drivers and haveing same problem as the guy mentioned above about SDK. Please help quickly.

ravirajpoot

Dec 6, 2012
Sirsa
last night gt my MM A57 and Rooted it with unlockRoot

During Google play Search i Found Spiderman Game and about 660mb
now my question

IS MICROMAX A57 able to play this Game

because there is no error on google play like your Device is not capable

i dnt want to waste my money plz tell me is it working on it

josephnero

Mar 23, 2011
Sanford NC
last night gt my MM A57 and Rooted it with unlockRoot

During Google play Search i Found Spiderman Game and about 660mb
now my question

IS MICROMAX A57 able to play this Game

because there is no error on google play like your Device is not capable

i dnt want to waste my money plz tell me is it working on it

If you mean the amazing spiderman i would say no.i dont have your device but my Galaxy s2 sometimes takes extra effort to show full graphics.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

DevilYOUKay

Mar 19, 2013
Chnadigarh
my Temple Run lags a lot, i am using Swapper 1 !

ROOT NEEDED

PLELASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO? My temple run lags badly and whenever it lags, either the system reboots or the game pauses! and please tell me how to run those apps which are not suitable for my phone like Asphalt 6

DevilYOUKay

Mar 19, 2013
Chnadigarh
Gud Work bro...!!!! ;)
Mine Highest is 60 Lacs...:D

Bro, as this technique works for all the Heavy Usage Games like Dead Trigger etc...!!!
So, it would be better if you modify the topic name..althoughTemple Run must be mentioned...coz it's the ISP of this topic..:cowboy:

Amm some thing like add some names of Popular heavy games along with temple run...It would be helpful for the other users who search for different games also..!!
Just a suggestion buddy...!!!
But thanx to You Now I Can play Temple Run, Dead Trigger, Major Mayhem, and Dojo Madness, Samurai II: Vengence and Smother Gameplay in Fruit Ninja....:laugh:

Although, I Ran the Temple Run and other Games Without Chainfire 3D...and it doesn.t make any difference for me(mean same performance)...So, this implies that..no need of using Chainfire 3D...coz GPU is Gud enough to handle these kind of Graphics...Whole Game is of Ram...!!!
what is the name of your mobile?
Because in my micromax a57, firstly i needed to root and then i need to install chain fire 3D!
then my games worked but still the lacked badly and paused everytime!

gokulgnair1

Sep 12, 2013
help me

Bro in my micromax a45 it stuck withchecking super user while iam trying to install chainfire3D..my phone was rooted..plz help me wat to do and may i know is tis take many time to checking super user..

Michael 1102

Mar 19, 2014
Jodhpur
Whenever I install Swpper for root And try to choose between EXT and FAT32 , there is only ext Available :confused::confused::confused: . I tried downloading it from different sources but always the same result.I tried to do it with EXT but then it shows that all the free space on SD card is not available. Any other way I can do it,I am very eager to play some games Laggless

Last edited:

wajihbhat

Feb 11, 2016
i use chainfire 3d.but when i open and install with in the app it suck and brick my device.why it is happend???now i did flash of my device with the custom rom.how do i safely use chainfire 3d without getting brick my device?????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ROOT NEEDED