[GAME][2.2+]Next Word Beta

Search This thread

nonextstop

Aug 28, 2010
_ebRpNUKvml6shHeI0MsYHfXussyrvEsFGqg_I9NtGeHXfLgLUPTzApQifJtONDRSQ=w300-rw

Hey,

I recently released my first game, Next Word.

Next Word is a party game that tests your ability to describe words, and your teammates ability to guess them.
Players are given a random word from one of three categories, and must try to get their teammates to guess what the word is.
After the 50 second timer runs out, the last team to successfully guess a word gets a point.

The app is still in beta so I'm very open to feedback, and I'm always looking for suggestions for more categories, better UI enhancements, etc.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jordandebarth.catchphrase

Screenshots:
MteTzmM.png

vMUzLRF.png

If you have any feedback at all, please comment below, or PM me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

irish_711

Mar 29, 2012
Moto G5 Plus
I like this app a lot. Reminds me of Catch Phrase. One thing I'd ask for though is somehow be able to tally how many a team got right. But so far, I like it!! Thank you devs!!

nonextstop

Aug 28, 2010
Thanks for the input!

As for the tallies, it may be a bit of a problem considering the time limit, and how fast-paced it can get, but I'll definitely look into it!

nonextstop

Aug 28, 2010
Changelog:

- Added option to change timer in menu
- Added transparency for devices running Android 4.4.
- Added more words, each category has a minimum of 100 words
- User interface changes, fixed bug on some devices that resulted in a white action bar
- Added feature to change background color of app depending on how much time is left in the round
- Patched bug on devices running below 4.0
- Removed red theme, replaced with gray

Reactions: irish_711

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    _ebRpNUKvml6shHeI0MsYHfXussyrvEsFGqg_I9NtGeHXfLgLUPTzApQifJtONDRSQ=w300-rw

Hey,

I recently released my first game, Next Word.

Next Word is a party game that tests your ability to describe words, and your teammates ability to guess them.
    Players are given a random word from one of three categories, and must try to get their teammates to guess what the word is.
    After the 50 second timer runs out, the last team to successfully guess a word gets a point.

The app is still in beta so I'm very open to feedback, and I'm always looking for suggestions for more categories, better UI enhancements, etc.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jordandebarth.catchphrase

Screenshots:
    MteTzmM.png

vMUzLRF.png

If you have any feedback at all, please comment below, or PM me.

Thanks!
    Changelog:

- Added option to change timer in menu
    - Added transparency for devices running Android 4.4.
    - Added more words, each category has a minimum of 100 words
    - User interface changes, fixed bug on some devices that resulted in a white action bar
    - Added feature to change background color of app depending on how much time is left in the round
    - Patched bug on devices running below 4.0
    - Removed red theme, replaced with gray