TP Firmware Update Error ? Can i fix it ?

Search This thread

Vinc3iZ

Jan 3, 2014
Hi like a lot of people like me, the TP Firmware update had an error, now my touch screen is not working anymore, so i was wondering how can i fix it. If i buy a new Glass Touch Screen, a new digitzer ? I will be able to fix this error ? Or my phone is dead and i put the phone in the trash ?. Thank you very much for an error.
PS : I tried a lot of things, Root + Custom Rom, back to Stock Rom with SPTool ...

Megatron007

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
Hi like a lot of people like me, the TP Firmware update had an error, now my touch screen is not working anymore, so i was wondering how can i fix it. If i buy a new Glass Touch Screen, a new digitzer ? I will be able to fix this error ? Or my phone is dead and i put the phone in the trash ?. Thank you very much for an error.
PS : I tried a lot of things, Root + Custom Rom, back to Stock Rom with SPTool ...

Actaully, U need to go to service center they will change your touch screen it depends on how much time they will take... They took 2 month for my replacing the screen :) no other methods will work to restore u r touch screen :)

Vinc3iZ

Jan 3, 2014
Actaully, U need to go to service center they will change your touch screen it depends on how much time they will take... They took 2 month for my replacing the screen :) no other methods will work to restore u r touch screen :)

Thank you for the answer, but the phone is not guarented. I'll put it in the trash ^^.