[Updated] [Custom Themes] 4.3 Theme Elegant Black V1.1

Search This thread

lyndonguti

Sep 29, 2011
Milano
Ok buddy i wil do it

Elegant black is almost done

Wil see about hole colours and themeing

But wil keep full holo themeing like i am doing in elegant black theme :)

CHEERS

And thanks @Metallijim buddy

Hi mate love your theme
In 1.1 u change the drawerbackground colour to white :(
Could you make it still black but a little bit transparent in next update ? :) would be nice

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

boyq

Apr 20, 2012
@funky0308

Im on deodexed stock ROM now. I also restarted after installation. Its still the same problem. Only wallpaper changes.

?

boyq

Apr 20, 2012
Cant wait to see a more darker version. Serttings background should be dark :) the lockscreen wallpaper is cool. its working already with the services.jar fix.

?

nielneal

Jun 2, 2011
Mumbai
Still waiting for new themes coming from you.. I prefer your first version though over the 2nd one especially the navbar. It looks cleaner than v1.1.

?sent from Xperia™
yup buddy

i am busy with studies as exams are coming very near so i am not much active...i wil continue for making something new in end of this month;)

lyndonguti

Sep 29, 2011
Milano
Hi mate wonderful theme..
Btw can i as you which file do you use to have a black dialog like in your theme id like to mix some theme but i cant find which file do you use to it ...tnx a lot

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

LilBreezy

Apr 29, 2014
yup buddy

i am busy with studies as exams are coming very near so i am not much active...i wil continue for making something new in end of this month;)

Hi and thanks for this awesome theme.

But I would like to now if it's possible to get the stock navigation bars and app drawer icons 'cause I don't like yours...

Thanks again :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys Updated Version Second Post

Herez My First modified and custom theme for ours Xperia Z

It would be installed altogether different so dont worry

Have a look at attached screenshots;):D

Installation:)

Install Normally:victory:

if it doesnot work on any other xperia 4.3 devices than install zip signer from playstore and signed it via platform keys it will be installed;)

This is the initial release i wil keep on updating the thread and modifying the themes and adding more and more themes

Cheerz:cowboy:

Credits
    arzbhatia as m using his softkeys;)
    Elegant Black Updated to 1.1

Elegant Black Version 1.1

Hello Guys

Herez the updated and more elegant version of Black theme;)

Changelog;-

Changed navigation bar
    App drawer colour changed
    Folder colour changed
    New Icons for Xperia home

Instruction:-

Before Installing this updated theme either changed to any theme other than my previous theme or uninstall my theme and than update to this one;)

Cheerz
    :angel::cowboy::D
    @funky0308
    thanks for the info buddy

cant we sign with stock platform keys and installed it...using zipsigner???

Or media - it'll give same results.

But there's no need for that.

If you're rooted you can just install it or move it to system/app and restart.

For some reason it works only on rooted devices.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    More to come;)

Cheerz
    I could offer you mine quick tutorial...
    HOW TO EDIT 4.3 THEMES

If you need any help, post there or just send PM. ;)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    @iamkani and @shehabskull
    you can read @funky0308 tutorial and i will modified most of the steps are correct for decompiling but to decompile zip files it pretty different procedure as you cannot modify the .9.png without knowing the bordering in order to do that take any apk as example and copy resources.arsc , androidmanifest and res folder from android.zip to that dummy apk which has meta inf folder only nothing else and copy the said files and decompile that apk than only you would be able to modify the .9.png and @funky0308 method wont work for .9 png which has bordering its actually very easy once you get used to it and u have to decompile all the zip folder in the same way else you would not have perfect and elegant modification and for normal png @funky0308 method wil work ;)