help.....superhero rom..cant find a link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tyweezy

Aug 11, 2009
new york
Hey.....i was thinking if anyone has a link to the superhero v3 rom......i search everywere and every link i find it is broken......if u have a valid link, can u please give it to me........thanks

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
Hey.....i was thinking if anyone has a link to the superhero v3 rom......i search everywere and every link i find it is broken......if u have a valid link, can u please give it to me........thanks

That isnt a G1/Dream rom so this is off-topic to this entire forum.That rom is restricted to Mytouch/Magic which they have a proper section for.

-Best Regards

EDit: That rom is older than the model T, it was removed long ago buddy need to get with the times lol:p

Last edited:

tyweezy

Aug 11, 2009
new york
That isnt a G1/Dream rom so this is off-topic to this entire forum.That rom is restricted to Mytouch/Magic which they have a proper section for.

-Best Regards

EDit: That rom is older than the model T, it was removed long ago buddy need to get with the times lol:p

how can i moved this thread or delete it?

coolmarkoo

Feb 12, 2009
actually super hero rom is for g1 it was released on leakdroid.com just visit their site and go on the download page.

coolmarkoo

Feb 12, 2009

That rom is past its due date, thats why it was removed since its alot less stable than anything you'll find here.
Plus he's looking for a superhero which i listed a couple for him.

i am pretty sure he asked for super hero v3 and even though its old and less stable than the current ones its the one that he asked for so thats why i gave him the link this thread should be closed because its for development only and not for arguments which hero is better

Status
Not open for further replies.