looks like there will be no development to Nokia X2

Search This thread

iDuc

Dec 25, 2012
Cairo
i'ts been a while now since i got my x2 first reason i've got it is the hardware could have custom roms easily and it has same hardware with moto E so whats wrong with developers < why no one port a cyanogen or asop from moto e or at least teach us how

please anybody answer me

arafman

Sep 8, 2014
Dhaka
i'ts been a while now since i got my x2 first reason i've got it is the hardware could have custom roms easily and it has same hardware with moto E so whats wrong with developers < why no one port a cyanogen or asop from moto e or at least teach us how

please anybody answer me

i dont think there will be any custom rom for X2 ,,, i will sell my device this month....

i dont think there will be any custom rom for X2 ,,, i will sell my device this month....
I've already done it. I thought there would be a bunch of contributors in this device since the nokia x (xl and x plus) forums has many contributors. I brought a Nexus 5 and now I am satisfied with it.

Now waiting for the Lolipop to arrive.[emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MToan123456

Jan 5, 2012
I've already done it. I thought there would be a bunch of contributors in this device since the nokia x (xl and x plus) forums has many contributors. I brought a Nexus 5 and now I am satisfied with it.

Now waiting for the Lolipop to arrive.[emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thank you very much. I'm waiting for you =)))

danialbehzadi

Sep 2, 2012
Tehran
gnu.rocks
This is the rule: If you want development on sth, go and lean development for that, or pay a developer to develop that.

P.S. Or you can just gift a Nokia X2 to a developer, hoping he develop sth good for it :D

Last edited: