Search This thread

bizum1

Mar 18, 2009
Warsaw
Hi
since i flashed my n9005 with 4.4.2 i have problem with carrier switching,

i use carrier that allows to connect with network by two ways:
  • by mother carrier - let say nr 1
  • or by two other carrier with domestic roaming - networks 2 and 3.

when i use my network 1 - i can connect with LTE speed, while in roaming only speed H is allowed.
And my problem is when i manually connect with network 1 my phone keeps switching to 2 or 3 after loosing signal even for few seconds - in elevator or staircase.

I wanted to lock it on my network by i can't.

Didn't have that problem with Note2 LTE...

is there any way to lock on single network, i don't have option to disable roaming, there is only option for data roaming.

Have you tried just going to settings --. connections --> more networks --> Mobile Networks -> Network Operators --> selecting the #1 network? If you select one here, the phone should turn off Auto switching and it can't change to another network unless you select one manually via this method. Or at least, mine remains on 'no service' untill I select another when crossing the border.

bizum1

Mar 18, 2009
Warsaw
Have you tried just going to settings --. connections --> more networks --> Mobile Networks -> Network Operators --> selecting the #1 network? If you select one here, the phone should turn off Auto switching and it can't change to another network unless you select one manually via this method. Or at least, mine remains on 'no service' untill I select another when crossing the border.

i tried this already... no luck, sometimes it stay with no signal, sometimes it switch...