Poetic Case for TF201

Search This thread

GatorsUF

May 22, 2009
Sarasota, FL
Android Wear
OnePlus 8
Hey guys, just wanted to post my video review of this case. It really is a great case an I have been using it with my TP whenever I don't have it docked. I am looking forward to the release of their Portfolio case, which is essentially the same as this one except it holds the keyboard dock as well.

I included a coupon code for Amazon, it should make this case about $10. Enjoy!

Coupon: TF201PRO

Last edited:
I also really like the Poetic Case. Doesn't add a lot of bulk, yet provides good protection. I like that it does not cover the bezel, unlike other leather cases such as the Caseen. My only critique is that the grooves in which the Prime rests in at 3 angled positions could be a bit deeper, as sometimes the Prime will slip out of the groove, particularly the first narrower angle groove. Other than that, great case for the price!

Sharkie32

Aug 3, 2011
May I have the a coupon code? Want to order one for my Prime. Many thanks.

Hey guys, just wanted to post my video review of this case. It really is a great case an I have been using it with my TP whenever I don't have it docked. I am looking forward to the release of their Portfolio case, which is essentially the same as this one except it holds the keyboard dock as well.

Reactions: twelveone

newellj79

Jan 2, 2011
OnePlus 8
I bought this a week after I bought my Prime. I love it! Great price, great look, great fuctionality. <--- spelling, what the f...

BUYMECAR

Dec 27, 2011
Great case. I bought it for utility as a stand/cover but I dropped it on the pavement one day trying to carry too many groceries.

Not a scratch.

wheels01

Mar 6, 2011
PHX
I bought mine last night. Its my first case for my prime. I'm still saving for my dock. It was eligible for amazon prime so It will be in today hopefully. Your code didn't work for me though. Still looked like a great case from your video.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA

ChiGGz

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Anyone have a quick fix for how to get it to sit in the slots more stable? They aren't deep enough to hold the prime in place sometimes.

dandmcd

Feb 6, 2011
For the money, this really is a good case. I've been very happy with it so far. I only bought till better cases came out ,but now I like it so much I haven't even bothered to look for something different.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Coupon: TF201PRO
    May I have the a coupon code? Want to order one for my Prime. Many thanks.