Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337743208503.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337743208503.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 248
  • uploadfromtaptalk1337743220465.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337743220465.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 244

gwbard

...Also, why does my sim card not show any contacts? How can I get them to import?...
1998 called -- they want their "contacts on SIM" back :D

(sorry couldn't resist)
seriously though, if you have an opposition to using google for some reason, then there are plenty of other options for contact management -- you're really missing out on additional data/features by using the SIM.
just sayin'

Reactions: Bataga

truth77

Feb 28, 2012
Ft Lauderdale

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-05-22-23-17-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-22-23-17-27.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 240

eboy44

May 13, 2006
LA 818
LOVE this Rom! thank you, one thing, is there any possible way to make the stock music player sort by Filenames like the TouchWiz music player?

truth77

Feb 28, 2012
Ft Lauderdale
Ya I tried the orange and green both same issue

No not in tablet mode.
camera ICS is free, the ad free one is 99¢

Biggest Dog on the block, Note! ICED out

No the free one works like the stock one on this rom. + is clear when taking videos and you can see the difference in 720 and 1080 before you watch the video and panarama works good too. Try it you'll se the difference.

Actually 1080 don't work in free just 720

oka1

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 4, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
From the Moderator

PLEASE ....... do not post your foolish actions like driving and using your phone....... reasons:

1. It is illegal
2. Posting on XDA created documentation to your dumb actions
3. Here at XDA we do not wish to condone any illegal action (be it by silence or agreement)

IF anyone does such such adolescent things like driving and texting/surfing the web...etc. best advice is to keep it yourself

Stay on topic please ........ Follow the Rules

Thanks oka1 (moderator)

Thanks for your contribution to this thread

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
Anyone who buys and compares will tell you its not.

And if you think it's the same then the browser that comes with this rom is the same as browser Ics + and its not!!!

Have you checked to see if the settings icon disappears in tablet mode using a theme other than stock? And does it film in 1080?

Thanks!

h3r3tic

Mar 12, 2012
Anyone who buys and compares will tell you its not.

And if you think it's the same then the browser that comes with this rom is the same as browser Ics + and its not!!!

I don't seem to have an issue with either I've taken pics and videos on both with no difference. Ics browser plus only gives you more quick panel controls.

They disappear in any camera app with the theme. I tried a few and same results. That was on r2 though idont see it being different

truth77

Feb 28, 2012
Ft Lauderdale
Have you checked to see if the settings icon disappears in tablet mode using a theme other than stock? And does it film in 1080?

Thanks!

Yes I've checked I'm on coblat too and I use tablet only and no settings. And no there is no difference in the recording of the same 2 things wether you check 1080 or720 in phone mode. I've tested this since ics been out.
But in ics cam + once you go to video mode vs the free one you see the difference what I'm talking about. Worth a buck chuck lol.

Last edited:

h0tw1r3

Nov 15, 2010
Chicago
github.com
OK... nailed down the market issue. EVERYTHING shows up now just like stock (it was a problem specific to phone **** as I suspected).

APN bugs worked out. ATT LTE will he Tue default going forward, but others should show up as pre programmed.

Still working on the landscape to portrait overlay bug (flickering)... FYI it does not hurt your device, its an overlay/video effect not the back light going nuts. Only happens after hardware layer is rotated to landscape and then destroyed.

I know I said I was going to take a break... but I'm addicted. :(

No 5am release tomorrow so sleep in. Nighty night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Rocket42

Jul 22, 2011
Red Bluff, Ca
OK... nailed down the market issue. EVERYTHING shows up now just like stock (it was a problem specific to phone **** as I suspected).

APN bugs worked out. ATT LTE will he Tue default going forward, but others should show up as pre programmed.

Still working on the landscape to portrait overlay bug (flickering)... FYI it does not hurt your device, its an overlay/video effect not the back light going nuts. Only happens after hardware layer is rotated to landscape and then destroyed.

I know I said I was going to take a break... but I'm addicted. :(

No 5am release tomorrow so sleep in. Nighty night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

By saying mkt issue you are talking about mkt not showing everything but is the fix going to make it possible to purchase apps as well or is that unrelated?

Gnight and thank u for all you have done!!!
A++

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tyler79durdan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    h0tsauce "9"
    Latest release: 9.20120817
    CyanogenMod 9 + custom kernel + extras + latest fixes

This is a Kang of latest CyanogenMod 9 repo, 100% built from source, with patches applied, and a custom kernel. Patches I include are typically un-merged submissions or features that have been rejected from CM, AOSP and Codeaurora.

The builds I post are my "daily driver". I only post updates when source code changes are beneficial to our platform, add functionality, or fix usability bugs.

Sources

h0tw1r3 Github
    Cyanogenmod Github

Changes

Refer to TXT files of related build

Installation

I personally recommend using Team Win Recovery Project instead of Clockwork Recovery Mod for installing ROM's. It integrates very well with Goo Manager.

1. Download latest release from goo.im or use Goo Manager.
    2. Reboot into recovery (TWRP preferred.)
    3. Format Cache & Clear Dalvik.
    4. Flash zip downloaded in step #1. If you're NOT coming from a CM9 based rom or upgrading, you must "Factory Reset" (format data and cache partitions 3x).
    6. Install Google Apps downloaded in step #1.
    7. Format Cache & Wipe Dalvik, yes... again.
    8. Reboot

If things seem to be weird, repeat the steps again.

Problems / Support

I do not provide support through this forum, only release announcements. I am happy to investigate issues but they must be submitted to the github project.
    If you are using this, building this, or whatever, please try to help out and contribute back to the project if you fix something. I've put a LOT of work into getting this going, and so have the other guys on the 8660 team. It's not even merged to CM mainline yet, and we are keeping the repositories open for now. There are still issues but I expect to have most things resolved in the next week or so.

The build in the OP is not indicative of the current state of development, a ton of work is not even committed yet.
    Just an FYI for everyone reporting issues and asking for solutions.
    This is a great big step for our device, but keep in mind this is based off of code for another device with binaries and drivers etc for our device compiled in.
    It is also the very first release, and a damned good one at that.
    You should have seen some official releases of CM7 for other devices in their early stages, much less polished than this.
    So before you start pulling your hair out about why this is flakey or why that isn't working properly and asking for fixes and solutions, remember this little guy is less than a day old and unofficial.
    Understand that this is going to have quirks and bugs and probably not any fixes for most issues today.
    Much respect to h0tw1r3 for sharing this and we all look forward to more good stuff.

thanks and enjoy the ride!
    Uploading release 8 to goo.im now (65%....) Current CM9 ICS branch, UCLF5 (latest leak) kernel & proprietary binaries, and a ton of patches from AOSP, CM9 and CAF. Will update the OP later with patch notes, time for bed.
    Uhhhh, okay... I'll bite: Why is it discontinued? GPL issues?

Recent posts from a senior moderator have prompted me to take a serious look at my responsibility and liability for publicly distributing software based on the GPLv2.

Therefore I have placed discontinuation notices on my development threads and will no longer be providing software releases (binary blobs).

This does not mean I am leaving the development community. I will continue to support other developers on XDA, stay active with my kernel fork on github, and spend more time on collaborating with the cyanogenmod development team.