[Q] Cannot mount system as RW

Search This thread

birgis

Aug 17, 2011
Hi all,
please advice (google translator)

I installed the official rom B199. I'm trying to connect the system directory as r / w, but it fails (of course I have a ROOT). I trying different methods (adb shell, es explorer, Root Browser, Mount /system (rw / ro) app ...) but in vain. It still says that the system is read-only.

I managed to somehow using Root Browser remove a few system applications, a few user applications I moved on to the system folder, but the any other is not allowed.

In default.prop file I have "ro.secure=1". I am rewrote this to "ro.secure=0" and restarting phone, after restart is here "ro.secure=1" again.

I have a Huawei Y300-0100 official stock ROM B199, android 4.1

Thanks for the help

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
Hi all,
please advice (google translator)

I installed the official rom B199. I'm trying to connect the system directory as r / w, but it fails (of course I have a ROOT). I trying different methods (adb shell, es explorer, Root Browser, Mount /system (rw / ro) app ...) but in vain. It still says that the system is read-only.

I managed to somehow using Root Browser remove a few system applications, a few user applications I moved on to the system folder, but the any other is not allowed.

In default.prop file I have "ro.secure=1". I am rewrote this to "ro.secure=0" and restarting phone, after restart is here "ro.secure=1" again.

I have a Huawei Y300-0100 official stock ROM B199, android 4.1

Thanks for the help

es file explorer has an option to set read/write, try that, it worked for me on a similar issue