[Q] Unrooting, CWM, OTA NG2

Search This thread

crios42

Nov 6, 2013
Mulitpart question. I have a L720, rooted. I wanted to install Philz and the OTA update. Here is my question. Can I install Philz (and then backup), unroot, install the OTA and then root again? Will Philz affect the OTA install or unrooting, etc? I haven't seen any questions that specifically address these series of steps.
Thanks

anees02

Feb 9, 2009
Sana'a
Xiaomi 12T Pro
You have complicated questions so i don't understand you... But you may want to unroot and take NG2 update.
You have to be official in your Android and your recovery then after that you can take the NG2.
I flashed the stock NAE tar file 2 times until all became official then i could take NG2.

crios42

Nov 6, 2013
You have complicated questions so i don't understand you... But you may want to unroot and take NG2 update.
You have to be official in your Android and your recovery then after that you can take the NG2.
I flashed the stock NAE tar file 2 times until all became official then i could take NG2.

I was trying to figure out how to backup my phone before unrooting and installing the OTA. I ended up backing up using Titanium Backup. I'll try unrooting and then installing. Thanks