[ROM][9/29] - Stock Root Odex or De-Odex - VRALHD! (LEAK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
This is the new VRALHD Leak from Verizon!

Two falvors, Odex or De-odex!

• Stock Rooted
  • busybox
  • init.d support
  • unsecured boot.img
  • No other mods!
  • Must have unlocked bootloader!

VRALHD.png

Download HERE

Thanks goes to invisiblek for the tar file!

Please hit Thanks!

Last edited:

Scott

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
  • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give a link back to this thread or my website, www.scottsroms.com
  • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
  • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
  • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
  • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Please "Thank" this post :p

Last edited:

Phasze

Jan 11, 2011
What is new or changed in this? Also, thanks for all your work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Scott

Have you noticed any performance improvements or anything like that yet?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

I havent really had any time to play with it... I built it, tested it booted, tested root, then started uploading and working on some other projects. I am trying to get a better solution to Windows WHS 2011 because it looks like the 2012 counterpart is going to be too expensive.

icon123

Oct 13, 2009
I havent really had any time to play with it... I built it, tested it booted, tested root, then started uploading and working on some other projects. I am trying to get a better solution to Windows WHS 2011 because it looks like the 2012 counterpart is going to be too expensive.

Unraid and crashplan is what worked for me for my whs replacement.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

h311sdr0id

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2011

Thank you. This is WAY SNAPPIER than the VRALG7. At least I think so. After signing into my Google Account, I went straight to the Market and downloaded a few apps (within seconds) with absolutely NO LAG at all. My new favorite!!
-
EDIT: I just now tested and flashed all the DEODEX MODS from ScottsROMs and they are all working cherry.:cowboy:
-
This is running REAL SMOOTH too. No problems/bugs at all on my end.

-
Thanks Brother and Thank You Invisiblek.

-
I was reading up on that too. I am hearing a lot about how Windows 8 can be just as good. And that there are going to be a few annoying things in Essentials 2012 that should be disabled anyways. For $40 Special Promo vs. $450 for a few bells and whistles {plus I am sure that after a few weeks there will be ALL kinds of MODS/TWEAKS/HACKS(not of the pirate kind)}, it might be better just to see whats up...

Last edited:
Reactions: boomerod

egore93

Jul 20, 2012
Reactions: h311sdr0id

topaz330

Apr 13, 2010
do the radios need to be flashed if we flashed this or is it already flashed when we flashed the rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the new VRALHD Leak from Verizon!

Two falvors, Odex or De-odex!

• Stock Rooted
    • busybox
    • init.d support
    • unsecured boot.img
    • No other mods!
    • Must have unlocked bootloader!

VRALHD.png

Download HERE

Thanks goes to invisiblek for the tar file!

Please hit Thanks!
    Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give a link back to this thread or my website, www.scottsroms.com
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Please "Thank" this post :p
    Thread cleaned
    If you don't like someone's post, ignore it
    Flaming and disrespect will not be tolerated
    Childish bickering will be met with infractions for both parties
    This is not the school yard
    Thank you for your cooperation
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    The G7 DE-ODEX Mods work fine... The ODEX Mods will have to be re-odexed properly of course!

You can find them here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1899452
    I personally like the CR2.5 Odex better -
    The HD Odex version seems no better, if anything slower than 2.5

You have to remember this is ONLY a stock ROM with the Root app added. There are not optimizations to this ROM.