[ROM][4.2.2] 4/5 |OFFICIAL- LiquidSmooth |

Search This thread

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
Re: [ROM][4.2.2]2/16[RC1] LiquidSmooth |DA-jdKernel 1.3 in post #2|FLOODING|

Is the google search bar mic broken? Mine just force closes after hitting the mic. I can search with typing but no mic. I thought this issue was fixed in CM10.1?

You could always try uninstalling & reinstalling Search, I'll take a guess & think that'll fix it - unless you installed the wrong gapps.
BTW, the mic wasn't broken before 10.1 either.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Careyst

tuhoops

Mar 28, 2007

Any way to get the stock mms app to send higher res mms? It resizes images to an undesirable level. Also third party mms apps (like Go SMS and Handcent) won't send mms pics. I've checked my APNs, all is well. I can get Go SMS working by manually adding apn settings from within the app, but Handcent doesn't offer those settings from within the app. Why won't third party apps recognize the APN settings from this ROM? I must be missing something. That said, it is my preference to use the stock mms app and be able to send pics without automatically reducing the size of the pics.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

celkin

Mar 16, 2011
Saint John, NB

Jesus Christ... Got myself a tech based errection with this ROM. This thing is sick. Smooth and faster then anything else I've tried and that's without OC.
Cheers to the Dev team on this one no doubt!

Sent from my i-317 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: SwimDrewid

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009

Hey, all. Is there any way to get the status bar to the bottom of the screen? There are all kinds of DPI settings, nav-bar settings etc...
Am I missing something, lol

Last edited:

Rocket42

Jul 22, 2011
Red Bluff, Ca

Jesus Christ... Got myself a tech based errection with this ROM. This thing is sick. Smooth and faster then anything else I've tried and that's without OC.

Lol. Nice huh??!! Glad to see you flashing again... :)

Sent from my i317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

SwimDrewid

I do, too

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361168222523.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361168222523.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 465

TheNetwork

Apr 6, 2011
I get less than half the signal I did on the stock ROM. The signal was fine the first time I installed it, but I had to reinstall it because the home button didn't work. Now I get one or zero bars in my room.

Any help?

Edit: I have to make a call every time I start it or it won't connect to the cell network.

Last edited:

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009

Restore the backup of your stock rom, note the APN settings, restore this one and change the APN to match

ejdavis

Apr 10, 2009

I would also like to know if there's a way to move the status bar to the bottom by changing something in the build props?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: slaydog

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Hey wase4711, I kinda have the same issue not as bad tho..what modem are you using?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

ucalk7, the one that has been working perfectly since it was released awhile ago...
I think I saw a newer one come out a week or so ago, but, when it comes to modems, if it work, I never mess with it.

Is that the modem you are using?

mrscaligirl

Dec 29, 2011
Sacramento

ucalk7, the one that has been working perfectly since it was released awhile ago...
I think I saw a newer one come out a week or so ago, but, when it comes to modems, if it work, I never mess with it.

Is that the modem you are using?

I'm now using ucama4, I'm pretty sure that's the new one, maybe I should try the one you're on. Are you in a LTE area

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Original OP
    build that willbe posted here will be unofficially supported , I dont mind you guys ask for help in here , just dont expect support for a build that
    A_might not boot
    B_have some random FCs
    etc etc

for changelogs and stuff go to github and look at framework_base commits that will give you an idea of what was added in the last days .

some wallpapers..
    new build is up ill update op tomorrow .. just check on goo .
    for those not aware 'nightlies' are available on my androtransfer ... dagr8/liquids
    Agreed! I see you listed CWM as the flashing method in the OP. Is TWRP ok to use?

I don't want to start any drama considering the circumstances but can anyone briefly tell me what the differences between this and carbon are? The features lists look very similar.

well as you know carbon tree was forked from liquidsmooth

since then they went there own way

since then many things were added in liquid , I wouldnt know if these were kanged from liquid or added to carbon via an other way or if they werent added at all or what was added since then by team carbon .. I do not follow what thy do on there github at all..

liquidsmooth as there own kernel and so does carbon , afaik each kernel is unique to these specific roms and kernel plays a critical role inhow phone behaves so your best bet is to try them both ...

I could give you my opinion but ofc im biased ..

I can tell you one thing for sure when I joined liquidsmooth a few of the 'pub' optimizations were used already but not all of them , this has been corrected so you can expect the maximum smoothnest possible in an oasp based rom .

I personally got the highest linpack results I ever did before on this rom , 245 (average) @ 1.9ghz .. nugh said .

now lets not bring up the 'c' word anymore thank you (lol)