Many app crashes

Search This thread

anthraxx90

Aug 24, 2012
Hi again, I would like to tell you about a strange problem on my nexus of 5, when i've tried to open some apps, ex: VPET from icebahamut, Horn by Zynga, etc. they always crashes.
(when i've tried ART runtime i see that all crashes and ok is experimental for now, but i can confirm that these apps crashes in Dalvik Too)
Can anyone confirm this?
and there is a way to fix this issue?

Last edited:

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hi again, I would like to tell you about a strange problem on my nexus of 5, when i've tried to open some apps, ex: VPET from icebahamut, Horn by Zynga, etc. they always crashes.
(when i've tried ART runtime i see that all crashes and ok is experimental for now, but i can confirm that these apps crashes in Dalvik Too)
Can anyone confirm this?

Vpet is probably not compatible with KK, crahes here too. The app was last updated juli 2012.

Reactions: anthraxx90

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can anyone confirm this?

Vpet is probably not compatible with KK, crahes here too. The app was last updated juli 2012.
    Oh, that's sadly, noway to run old app like this?

Better try to find a new(er) similar app in Play or here in the Apps and Theme`s section.