[Pouch case] Mediadevil Artisan Pouc

Search This thread

glaudrem

Nov 25, 2011
Valencia
Hello folks,

Just want you to know that Mediadevil has released their Artisan Pouch for our G3. If you don't know this article, here's the link:

http://mediadevil.com/eu/artisanpouch-leather-pouch-case-lg-g3.html

I have this pouch for my Nexus 5 and I have to say that it's the finest case I've ever seen. Great quality at not so big price, it fits perfectly and protect borders and screen from drops, and you can use your phone naked (I am esthetically offended by these otterbox and slim armours-slim????)

I was firstly surprised with the quality of the case where the pouch came when I ordered. It says that you are buying a high quality product, not some of that chinese clones that you find in ebay. Next month I'll purchase one for sure.

Let me know what you think about this.

Rgds

phillio

Dec 6, 2010
I like pouches; protect your phone in the pocket and no ugly cases when in use. I'm looking for one for the G3 but the mediadevil looks so cheap with the creased leather, not a good look especially at £20! are there any alternatives that look better and are cheaper?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Using a pouch seems so.. counter-intuitive. Even a flip case is easier to access the phone with :eek: