[UTIL][WIN][01/04] ACS HTC Super Tool v3

Search This thread

garveygibbs

Jan 8, 2011
So usually how do you use the bin... Because I've never reach so far in the unlocking process I won't know how to use it... But I will give it my all because I really want to use the custom roms you and X cooked up

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
So usually how do you use the bin... Because I've never reach so far in the unlocking process I won't know how to use it... But I will give it my all because I really want to use the custom roms you and X cooked up

The instructions are included in the tool.

It's not going to work though. YOU need to go to htcdev and get your own Unlock_code.bin file and use it. I enclosed the other one for development purposes if someone wants to compare them. But unless you have MY phone you will need to register with htcdev, follow the instructions on the site, check your e-mail for the code and then follow the instructions either in this tool or in the e-mail. By the way... you can't unlock your bootloader without a computer. Just FYI. Figured I would mention that since about 99% of your posts are used by the XDA app. :rolleyes:

lykoi626

Dec 8, 2010
Didn't get the commands with the bin

The commands won't make a difference...if u have an HTC you have to go to htcdev.com and follow the instructions for your phone. Each unlock string is unique to each phone so having someone else's won't do anything...once you do all that then download supertool and see if it works as there is no way of knowing till you run it
Sent from my PH44100 using XDA App

garveygibbs

Jan 8, 2011
Do you really think this community would be built if people accepted "this wont work" am willing to go through as many bin's as possible to see what htc is doing to unlock the bootloaders to see if there is a pattern and p figure out how its done.. Thanks for your confidence in the develo community tho

dlfloyd

Dec 14, 2011
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
Well I rooted my evo design with this app earlier this week after asking a few questions. It worked, and it's pretty neat I suppose.

I have the superuser app and I can use programs for rooted phones. What else can I do with my phone now, or is this all until S-off can be accomplished?

El Ha$on

Mar 9, 2009
NYC
Well I rooted my evo design with this app earlier this week after asking a few questions. It worked, and it's pretty neat I suppose.

I have the superuser app and I can use programs for rooted phones. What else can I do with my phone now, or is this all until S-off can be accomplished?

You can do this for now.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1399321

Unfortunately development is minimal. So not much more is available.

Sent from my HTC EVO Design worldphone.

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
Do you really think this community would be built if people accepted "this wont work" am willing to go through as many bin's as possible to see what htc is doing to unlock the bootloaders to see if there is a pattern and p figure out how its done.. Thanks for your confidence in the develo community tho

Team Revolutionary has looked into getting S-Off for the device and found that it is not possible by their current exploit methods. Go ahead and be an innovator though. We've tried pretty much everything at this point. We can't fastboot flash the new hboot, can't install it by hboot, can't edit the original hboot, etc. But if you or anyone else has what it takes to be an innovator...

garveygibbs

Jan 8, 2011
token

Team Revolutionary has looked into getting S-Off for the device and found that it is not possible by their current exploit methods. Go ahead and be an innovator though. We've tried pretty much everything at this point. We can't fastboot flash the new hboot, can't install it by hboot, can't edit the original hboot, etc. But if you or anyone else has what it takes to be an innovator...

can you post your identifier_token please
thnx

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
giving my binary skills a kick start

anyone else please if you can post your token and unlock bin pls

That's great but assuming you do find the patten how do you suppose to edit an existing unlock_code.bin with the acceptable code for your device? I've tried hex editing, decompiling, forwarding to a C++ programmer, etc. It's all been useless to reverse engineer.

beatdroppah

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
doesnt work for my HTC Evo 3D. it installed SU app, but didnt actually give me SU access. hell, i coulda just downloaded the SU app from the market myself...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDITED_better%20badge.png

ADDED WORKING LINK!

Donations/ad clicks always welcome!
    A thanks is greatly appreciated!

For donations go to www.barbey.me and use Google checkout SCREW PAYPAL!
    IF YOU HAVE DONATED TO ME THREW PAYPAL request a refund and PM me the transaction number please they are thiefs and I encourage everyone to steer away from paypal!

Come on it takes 2 seconds www.barbey.me click an add! if you can't donate I need to hire lawyer for PayPal! Thank you!

@eFrigid on twitter for updates
    #team-acs on irc.freenode.net for Support!

Thank you Evil DevNull for the Evil icon! And for being a cool ass dude

Revolutionary for the zergRush exploit
    Jcase for the TacoRoot if zergRush doesn't work <- Haven't tested

Will work for most HTC Devices not just the HTC Evo Design 4g!
    If it works/doesnt for your HTC device post here and I will add what devices work and don't work!

YOU NEED THE HTC DRIVERS INSTALLED HERE IS LINK!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jfi4bq3udrabw5a

Steps:
    Step 1: Make sure drivers are installed!
    Step 2: Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
    Step 3: Un-Zip
    Step 4: Click on the SuperTool.exe
    Step 5: Enjoy!

Files are found here!
    ACS HTC Super Tool

Personally tested on HTC Evo Design 4g
    Let me know if it works on your phone and I will make a list again!

Changelog and useful links on post #2
    UPDATED

Changelog:
    For v2

Added Unroot option

For v1.5

Updated zergRush exploit!
    Updated SU files
    Cleaned up script
    moved market update to it's own option.

NEW TOOL v1.0

Changes in SS

For v2.1

Minor fix from root and reboot triggers

For v2

De Sense works (Disables HTC Sense for a more vanilla android/keeps the Sense lockscreen though
    Re Sense works (Re-Enables HTC Sense)
    Virtous OC daemon (I ported to Design to Overclock to 1.4 ghz on stock kernel)
    Fixed Wifi Tether again thanks to psyv01 at XDA
    Cleaned the script a little bit

For v1.5
    removed market updater option (Now updates market via root option
    s-off is still just a placeholder (sorry guys)
    De Sense option added (Freezes all HTC Sense apps to make a more vanilla android feel - Will be functioning on v2)
    Re Sense option added (Want it back? here you go - Will function on v2)
    reboot option added (No longer reboots after root option. remember to use this before exiting script)
    wireless tether app updated (hopefully fixes the issues some people were having)
    SALLEBALL from the Legend forums has managed to find a copy of HTC Super Tool v3 lying around on his computer. He's uploaded it here. See the original thread here, all credit to him.
    Sigh... I hate not knowing what I'm doing. I used the 2.1 version to root my phone, and everything seemed to work. Then I did the wireless tether exploit, and the app comes up on my phone. But I can't get it to work. I can get my computer to connect to my phone, but no internet access. Anyone have and suggestions or help? Would the new HTC super tool be of any help to me? Thanks.

Go into the apps settings and enable Routing Fix.

Sent from my *rooted* EVO Design using xda premium app
    No problem

Sent from my PH44100 using xda premium