[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - captivatemtd - Milestone 6

Search This thread

sa1yan

Jan 1, 2009
Texas
Lol I don't even use that. Does any experience terrible hangs like randomly? Imma try to wipe first before flashing to see if that will change anything xD

grndnl

Jun 11, 2011
nothing to complain about, but I am getting the "phone storage space is getting low error" but I still I am not even using 15%. Why?

pizz0wn3d

Dec 27, 2010
Summerville, SC
nothing to complain about, but I am getting the "phone storage space is getting low error" but I still I am not even using 15%. Why?

App data is stored on a different partition in AOKP/AOSP. It's a smaller partition, but much faster.

That being said, uninstall/move apps to the SD card until the notification goes away.

On another note, has anyone else had issues with the media server draining their battery? It occasionally spikes to over 40% cpu usage, and has been consistently using a noticeable amount of battery.

m56gO.jpg

8YRXj.jpg

Herp derp Captivate XDA Premium

Last edited:

othermark

Sep 27, 2010
WA
I use rom manager and stop media storage from loading and works fine when I restart. What can cause this

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

It's a known issue that if you have a media file that the media scanner can't parse it might spin causing 100% cpu usage.

try removing all your media files and re-add them in chunks and try to narrow down which one is causing trouble.

Darkangels6sic6

Feb 3, 2011
Thank you so much!!!! Very efficient! Great battery and standby. I even have DTMF! That has been a huge issue. Love the integrated options. Extremely customizable built right in! Its like cm7, ICS, and more. I love the standard oc with glitch because its the only way I get stable oc even at 1.5ghz. Loving it.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

pizz0wn3d

Dec 27, 2010
Summerville, SC
Thank you so much!!!! Very efficient! Great battery and standby. I even have DTMF! That has been a huge issue. Love the integrated options. Extremely customizable built right in! Its like cm7, ICS, and more. I love the standard oc with glitch because its the only way I get stable oc even at 1.5ghz. Loving it.

Just wait until you discover the world of LiveOC.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1419274

Reactions: Ir0nLy0n

Darkangels6sic6

Feb 3, 2011
Just wait until you discover the world of LiveOC.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1419274

No more live OC. My Cappy very highly dislikes live Oc. Here and cm7 1.5ghz with 250mhz is flawless. Live oc just about anything reboots me even in light doses. But again I'm loving this Rom. Spectacular! Only issue is that my text plus notifications are not popping up.

pizz0wn3d

Dec 27, 2010
Summerville, SC
Live oc is horridly unstable for me. That's why I like the standard 1.5ghz with 250mhz oc because even 110%-118% usually causes reboot. 120% is nearly impossible. Even from 800mhz. And I have messed with voltages. Not extremely though.

I'm gonna respond to this post in the LiveOC thread* so we don't drag this one off topic. Btw my bad for not realizing you were the one I was responding to in that thread earlier lol.

* http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1419274

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts