About rooting Z

Search This thread

@Peterrrrr

Mar 6, 2012
My wife have a Xperia Z, I have have thoughts around rooting it. I wounder if there are any 4.3 or 4.4 roms that is exactly as Sonys original system but witth only the basic android apps(no bloatwere)?
The most important thing is that the camera is 100% the same as on the original Xperia system.

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
Does it got exactly the same camerasystem with the same imagequality as the orignal Xperia 4.3/4.4? :)

No it doesn't. They obviously didn't read your post before replying. ;)

As for prerooted stock roms, there are a few in the development section. I don't think any of them are debloated though. If you have root, you can remove any app you like anyway. :)

Oh, just FYI for the future - Do Not Post Questions/Help/Troubleshooting in General.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bilal100

Jan 3, 2014
One hardly dare ask about root in this forum, you may only mass response that we should not ask here or use the search. I am still waiting for easy root

Skickat från min C6603 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

zippy01

Jul 26, 2012
There is no easy root but flashing a pre-rooted rom is pretty easy and as said apps can be removed with a root explorer. I don't debloat my roms because people have differences to what bloat is.

Example..

I don't regard some Sony apps as bloat as I use them but some people do.

Best regards

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2 (yes I broke my phone...)