[Q] Fake Note 3

Search This thread

Mhamad Khalil

Jun 27, 2014
Hey

i bought a fake note 3 ,

which comes with a 512Ram and 1300GHZ Daul core ,

I rooted my device and installed ram expander ,

i used a 1.5GB ram from my SD card which is 4th class !!

my device still going with a low performance ,

i'm new on rooting and messing with android !

i have a two questions ,

1st , can install a slim bean ROM , ? if no which is the best rom i can install ,

2nd , my device boots with a Meditek logo how can i change it to the original ,samsung boot logo .

thank you <3 ,

FeralFire

Jan 18, 2012
Hey

i bought a fake note 3 ,

which comes with a 512Ram and 1300GHZ Daul core ,

I rooted my device and installed ram expander ,

i used a 1.5GB ram from my SD card which is 4th class !!

my device still going with a low performance ,

i'm new on rooting and messing with android !

i have a two questions ,

1st , can install a slim bean ROM , ? if no which is the best rom i can install ,

2nd , my device boots with a Meditek logo how can i change it to the original ,samsung boot logo .

thank you <3 ,

You can't install any custom ROM. They are built for a specific device. Since your device has different hardware, you can't use any Note 3 ROM.

You might have luck with using xposed and XBlastTools, if you want to change boot animation.

PS: How did you root? Towelroot?

Mhamad Khalil

Jun 27, 2014
You can't install any custom ROM. They are built for a specific device. Since your device has different hardware, you can't use any Note 3 ROM.

You might have luck with using xposed and XBlastTools, if you want to change boot animation.

PS: How did you root? Towelroot?

Actually i rooted it using Kingo tool , i don't know if it rooted my device as a note 3 or no ,

But i think that it's rooted as note 3 , ! and it has a note 3 rom !

because moboginie and the kingo tool , recognized it as a note 3 !

and in the system information it shows that it is a note 3 with a model number SM-N900 ! ,

FeralFire

Jan 18, 2012
Actually i rooted it using Kingo tool , i don't know if it rooted my device as a note 3 or no ,

But i think that it's rooted as note 3 , ! and it has a note 3 rom !

because moboginie and the kingo tool , recognized it as a note 3 !

and in the system information it shows that it is a note 3 with a model number SM-N900 ! ,

The identity of an Android device is defined in a particular file. It could as easily have been called an iPhone.

Use root checker to confirm root.