Would it work with correct Modem?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

k1ng617

Aug 22, 2010

Thanks

I'd be interested in this too, because apparently the AT&T Note and the T-Mobile Note have exactly the same hardware. There was a post in the general forum that some guy supposedly installed an ATT "room" on his TMob Note and everything works fine. Seriously he said room like 10x which is why I think I glanced over the thread so many times without realizing what he was actually talking about.

J

juwttt

Just flashed Jedi X and worked like a charm! Data and voice without flashing any modems...awesome

Sent from my SGH-i317 using Tapatalk 2

k1ng617

Aug 22, 2010
Just flashed Jedi X and worked like a charm! Data and voice without flashing any modems...awesome

Sent from my SGH-i317 using Tapatalk 2

Hmm that's interesting. Do you think it works interchangeably then? BTW what recovery do you use and does it constantly trigger triangle count everytime you reboot?

J

juwttt

Hmm that's interesting. Do you think it works interchangeably then? BTW what recovery do you use and does it constantly trigger triangle count everytime you reboot?

I guess so...I use TWRP and I wouldnt think it would affect your flash counter

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

play2lose

Aug 11, 2007
I'd be interested in this too, because apparently the AT&T Note and the T-Mobile Note have exactly the same hardware. There was a post in the general forum that some guy supposedly installed an ATT "room" on his TMob Note and everything works fine. Seriously he said room like 10x which is why I think I glanced over the thread so many times without realizing what he was actually talking about.

Well I can confirm that I did flash that DAGr8 AT&T rom on my T-Mobile Note 2 and it worked fine! Don't know about the other way around though but I'd assume so

Reactions: k1ng617

_Dennis_

Thanks

As long as you have the correcr modem N7105, AT&T, and T-mobile ROMs are interchangeable. In fact there are some ROMs in the sev section from Sprint and N7105 base due to multi-window support.

k1ng617

Aug 22, 2010
As long as you have the correcr modem N7105, AT&T, and T-mobile ROMs are interchangeable. In fact there are some ROMs in the sev section from Sprint and N7105 base due to multi-window support.

That's actually great news! The larger the base of potential users usually means more dev support.

DarthPiggie

Jul 31, 2010
Wow this just made my day! I am so happy about this. Time to flash!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

Well I can confirm that I did flash that DAGr8 AT&T rom on my T-Mobile Note 2 and it worked fine! Don't know about the other way around though but I'd assume so