Galaxy s4 i9500 got bricked

Search This thread

evilol

Nov 24, 2012
I tried to flash a rom couple of days ago and it couldn't success but it solved my problems (the home button didn't work well)
And now after couple of days I was surfing on Facebook Andy phone just turned off and started to get loop, I can't access to recover mode and when I try to get into download mode it just shows the screen of pressing up to continue and when I press up it restarts and start into bootloop again. Is my phone dead?

Tkkg1994

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jun 10, 2014
Coding City
I tried to flash a rom couple of days ago and it couldn't success but it solved my problems (the home button didn't work well)
And now after couple of days I was surfing on Facebook Andy phone just turned off and started to get loop, I can't access to recover mode and when I try to get into download mode it just shows the screen of pressing up to continue and when I press up it restarts and start into bootloop again. Is my phone dead?

Is there no way to enter in recovery or download mode? When not.. you got bad luck

Hi mate

Check your power button, seems like is stuck