OnePlus One 16GB in Stock for $399 at Oppomart?

Search This thread

Lebnen1

Jul 25, 2014
Beirut
Hey. Just have a small question. If I do get it with ColorOS and Flash CyanogenMod on the phone, will I be able to update it whenever OnePlus release an OTA update? Thanks for your time

valkandroid

Dec 28, 2012
Lyon
www.kedemferre.com
No worries!

Hey. Just have a small question. If I do get it with ColorOS and Flash CyanogenMod on the phone, will I be able to update it whenever OnePlus release an OTA update? Thanks for your time

Just to share my shopping experience from Oppomart. So I you must have gathered, I have the (64 GB White) Chinese OnePlus One version bought from Oppomart. It came rooted and with a nightly version of CM. So I downloaded the CM11S version of the ROM, transferred it to the OnePlus One and flashed it through the recovery, and voilà! Plus I get the OTA updates ... :angel: Works like a charm! I'm planning to buy the "official" version though to see if I can see any difference, but I doubt it :p

I'm in France, and I've had no issues whatsoever with 3G, 4G, or LTE with Free Mobile. The shipping was super extra fast given the distance (10 days from the moment I clicked to buy it, and the moment I unwrapped it from its state-of-the-art red and white box!).

Of course, it you don't want to mess up with the recovery and don't want to flash anything, my advice would be to just wait for a little longer and not buy from Oppomart. But for the others, just go for it guys! :victory:

NB : Of course, flashing the CM11S ROM unrooted the phone :angel:

Reactions: gsmyth

gsmyth

Dec 16, 2010
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 9
Just to share my shopping experience from Oppomart. So I you must have gathered, I have the (64 GB White) Chinese OnePlus One version bought from Oppomart. It came rooted and with a nightly version of CM. So I downloaded the CM11S version of the ROM, transferred it to the OnePlus One and flashed it through the recovery, and voilà! Plus I get the OTA updates ... :angel: Works like a charm! I'm planning to buy the "official" version though to see if I can see any difference, but I doubt it :p

I'm in France, and I've had no issues whatsoever with 3G, 4G, or LTE with Free Mobile. The shipping was super extra fast given the distance (10 days from the moment I clicked to buy it, and the moment I unwrapped it from its state-of-the-art red and white box!).

Of course, it you don't want to mess up with the recovery and don't want to flash anything, my advice would be to just wait for a little longer and not buy from Oppomart. But for the others, just go for it guys! :victory:

How do you find the white back? Is it smooth or slippery, prone to dirt? Seriously considering ordering one from oppomart, just £265 for the 64gb version, its a bargain. What about the screen, do you have any touch issues and is there any yellow banding?

Lebnen1

Jul 25, 2014
Beirut

I ended up getting the Chinese version. 16 GB Sandstone Black JBL edition. I have CM 11S so all is good. Very happy with the phone. Thanks for the reply anyways

l1k3m3

Sep 25, 2015
Hello guys,

I registered here to let you know something:

Short story:
I ordered the 16GB OnePlus Two on 24th of August in the Oppomart store. Paid it and also checked quick delivery (6-8 days):
-delay (its ok, everything can have a delay)
- didn't contact me
- said it is in stock "tomorrow"
- after two weeks i asked again -> not in stock again
- lies, lies, lies
- nonprofessional... writing style, have something in stock on website which they haven't in real

for a better overview: the oppomart mails are in red, mine are normal black

Well, I didn't get the phone within the 6-8 days so I wrote a Mail on 11th of September. Here the first conversation:

---- On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 01:21:23 -0700 xxx wrote ----
Hello Oppomart,

I ordered my smartphone on 25th of August and I didn't receive anything till now?
Furthermore I took the Shipping Option - DHL/TNT/EMS Express Shipping(6-8days)?

Can you give me some information when I will receive my phone or give me a number that i can follow my package?

Best regards,
xxx

--- Ursprüngliche Nachricht ---
Von: OPPOMART <support@>
Datum: 11.09.2015 11:02:02
An: xxx
Betreff: Re: Order #100

hello,
sorry for the delay, the 16Gb version phone in your order still on pre-sale now, it has been sold out until 1-2 weeks later, would you mind to wait a few more days for it or change it as 64Gb version with extra money?

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Thank you and regards.

Customer Service Team
Oppomart

Hello,

thank you for the quick answer. Actually I don't need a 64gb version, thats why i ordered a 16gb. ;)
how many days are "a few more days"? next week?
do i get the refund of the express shipping? furthermore i would say, that you have to contact me, when i am ordering something and it isn't available to ship...

best regards,
xxx

Datum: 11.09.2015 11:12:24
Betreff: Re: Re: Order #100

hello,
yes, maybe the next week. we will contact you here once the 16Gb phone is avaialble.
we are sorry that we can;t offer refund for the express shipping fee, we will ship your phone by express shipping when it is in stock, please understand this. Ok ?

Thank you and regards.

Customer Service Team
Oppomart

---- On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 05:42:04 -0700 xxx wrote ----
Hello,

why do you think I ordered express shipping? Do you think that it is a nice way for a CUSTOMER! that I have to ask YOU where may phone is and if it is shipped alrdy?
Normally you have to contact me and say SORRY! (Irrespective of, that i ordered it and there stood nothing, that you haven't it in stock.)
I mean just imagine it by yourself. You are ordering something, PAYING(!) for it and all you hear is "please understand this?". I think that is not the right way.
What do you think about this?

best regards,
xxx

Datum: 15.09.2015 07:17:10
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Order #100

hello,
sorry for the delay, but the 16Gb version phone still out of stock now, if you are not agree to change or wait, we will cancel the order for you and offer refund soon, Ok?

Thank you and regards.

Customer Service Team
Oppomart

---- On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 00:48:19 -0700 xxx wrote ----
hello,

nono i want the phone ;) that's why i ordered it.
what are the possibilites for a change?

best regards
xxx

Von: OPPOMART <support@
Datum: 15.09.2015 09:52:21
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: Order #100

hello,
sorry, we just get news that the 16Gb phone will be avaialble tomorrow , please don;t worry now, we will ship the order soon tomorrow if it is in stock. there is no need to change now .

Thank you and regards.

Customer Service Team
Oppomart

then i said great news and some talks about the shipping, shipping number, packet following, ...
waiting and waiting (express shipping^^)

and then this on 22 September:

---- On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 02:59:04 -0700 xxx wrote ----
Hello,

did you ship it already?
It would be good for me to have it before the 8th of October. Do you think that is possible?

best regards,
xxx

Datum: 23.09.2015 08:09:51
Betreff: Re: Re: Order #100

hello,
sorry for the delay, the phone still not available now until the end of this month, please be more patient for a few days, we think that the phone can be arrived you before 8th of October if we can get phone in the end of this month, Ok?

Thank you and regards.

Customer Service Team
Oppomart

Well after all, i am really pissed and I really hope that this is a single case.
Unfortunately, all in all, Oppomart will me never see again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did it...

I just ordered from oppo mart. I think it will be fine... I hope anyways :p wish me luck!
    http://www.oppomart.com/oppo-phones/oneplus-one.html This website says it has the 16GB OPO in stock for $399. Obv it has a $100 markup on it compared to the price direct from OnePlus. Has anyone bought from this website before? Are they legit?

All the fanboys on oneplus forums are saying it's fake/scam/etc but I don't necessarily trust their opinions. It may be fake/scam, I'm in no way endorsing it, I just want to find out more about it.

Looks pretty sketchy to me. First of all, it doesn't make sense that 1+ would allow a 3rd party site to sell phones that even it hasn't started to. Also, the site is littered with poor English and misspellings (i.e. OnePlus One is Oneplus one, and just check out their "blog").

Just wait a while longer, and we'll get the phone legit.

Sent by carrier pigeon
    Oppomart is offline !
    Phuuu ! Magic ! Houdini has done his job! :))
    Wrong Version!!

I had one expressed to USA from china only to discover color os chinese version. Not happy
    well of course it is. what did you expect?