S4 mini i9105 > Moto E or Moto G 4G?

Search This thread

Faruko

Dec 24, 2013
Santiago
i would say both of them are better than the s4 mini because of Samsung bloatware, maybe not in games and stuff but you wont be buying a Moto G or a S4 Mini if you are going to play games anyway

Not to mention the Moto G has an HD screen compared to the QHD (960p) of the s4 Mini, if you are into that kind of stuff

Reactions: smsmasters

republicano

Mar 11, 2010
You wouldn't lose any performance switching but get the moto g 4g, I have the previous version and its really good, better screen and price,

You would lose out on the dual band wifi, camera, I was thinking about swapping it for my nexus4 for daily use due to the longer battery life.

Ani0o7

Mar 9, 2014
Indore
Moto G
Moto G 2014
Snapdragon quad core processer is much better then krait dual core, quad core is latest and fastest, moto phones are worth every penny. Moto g, trusted as well as tested, go for it, still best in the market...

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

smsmasters

Aug 29, 2010
www.smsmasters.co.uk
Isn't the quad core in the Moto G using slower cores (lower DMIPS) than the Dual Krait cores in the S4 Mini 4G (higher DMIPS)?

Krait has 3.3 DMIPS/MHz, how about the cores in the Moto G?

Looking at some benchmarks it seems the Moto G quad core is about as fast as the S4 Mini Dual Krait Cores.

Last edited:

Quasar

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2013
Mumbai
Isn't the quad core in the Moto G using slower cores (lower DMIPS) than the Dual Krait cores in the S4 Mini 4G (higher DMIPS)?

Looking at some benchmarks it seems the Moto G quad core is about as fast as the S4 Mini Dual Krait Cores.

I've used both s4 mini and the Moto G. The s4 mini is not as snappy as the Moto G and the performance along with the Samsung bloatware of the s4 mini is not up to the mark. Buying a Moto G or a Moto E will save you money and give you better performance and software as well as quick updates.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No, and you won't have to put up with Samsung bloat any longer.
    i would say both of them are better than the s4 mini because of Samsung bloatware, maybe not in games and stuff but you wont be buying a Moto G or a S4 Mini if you are going to play games anyway

Not to mention the Moto G has an HD screen compared to the QHD (960p) of the s4 Mini, if you are into that kind of stuff
    You wouldn't lose any performance switching but get the moto g 4g, I have the previous version and its really good, better screen and price,

You would lose out on the dual band wifi, camera, I was thinking about swapping it for my nexus4 for daily use due to the longer battery life.

I've used both s4 mini and the Moto G. The s4 mini is not as snappy as the Moto G and the performance along with the Samsung bloatware of the s4 mini is not up to the mark. Buying a Moto G or a Moto E will save you money and give you better performance and software as well as quick updates.